The Dave Brown Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dave Brown Thread

This thread is dedicated to all of our frustrations that we will endure as Giants fans this upcoming draft, TC, all the way through the season. This is the one thread where you can ramble off topic about things that piss you off about the Giants and get a pass for it, as long as its clean.

I decided to name it the Dave Brown thread, since he is the very definition of Giant frustration.

So...sound off if you want. But remember to keep it CLEAN.

I'll start off by saying I want to see Eli grow a pair.

And talk on the sideline dammit. Why is the whole team talking to each other, then Eli is in his own little world far away from everyone just staring into the sky like he has autism or something.

Comment

Need to stop drafting guys that are out of the NFL within the first 4 years of their career.
      Originally posted by Paul
      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
        Need to stop drafting guys that are out of the NFL within the first 4 years of their career.
        in particular, we need to do a better job drafting on day 1. And NO MORE damaged goods players. Im tired of it.

Comment

get an attitude on D. the only time i saw someone gets in anyone else's face(in a good way) was when osi pumped up the secondary vs Carolina. Come on D, show some energy, lay some lumber and make key stops
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
            get an attitude on D. the only time i saw someone gets in anyone else's face(in a good way) was when osi pumped up the secondary vs Carolina. Come on D, show some energy, lay some lumber and make key stops
            I agree. We need a Shockey type on D to get the guys to the next level.

Comment

RW McQaurter wearing a band aid on his face for no reason....

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                RW McQaurter wearing a band aid on his face for no reason....
                I forget where, but I read that there is some serious significance behind it that would make you feel like crap for saying that.
                Originally posted by Paul
                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Can we please rename this thread. I don't like to ever see that name. Perhaps the Ray Handley Thread. Although that one is pretty bad as well too.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                    I forget where, but I read that there is some serious significance behind it that would make you feel like crap for saying that.
                    Because Nelly is wearing a band aid? its very juvenile, regardless of the reason.

Comment

Danny Kanell > Dave Brown, I'm drunk as hell so I'll reconsider tomorrow.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                      Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Hey guys, we no longer have EA around to bungle the draft. Let's give the new guys a chance.

Comment

What pisses me of is when Shockey is always "pumping up the team" and bringing us energy on the offense, but when he can help the team by working with Eli during the off-season it's a completely different story.

Some may hate me for saying this, but when his contract is up I think we should let him go. He's going to want big money and always ends up deserting the team when Eli really needs him. I'm tired of seeing him after a overthrown ball from Eli just throwing his hands up like, "What the hell was that?"

I mainly emphasize on Shockey because the fact that he's so energetic and on the side line and seems to have a "Go team!" energy about him, where at least Buress isn't jumping all around the side line. Of course, he needs work with Eli too.

Anyone know if they have worked with Eli thus far?
                          (shameless self-promotion)
                          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Oh, and we need new away jerseys. Our away jersey is fugly. I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              Oh, and we need new away jerseys. Our away jersey is fugly. I hate it.
                              Oh I like them. I own one as well. I could do without the red jerseys though.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information