Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dave Brown Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
    Because Nelly is wearing a band aid? its very juvenile, regardless of the reason.
    Nothing to do with Nelly, more like he does it for some charity or some group of sick kids or something.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

    Comment


    • #17
      I think its something to do with his daughter

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Oh I like them. I own one as well. I could do without the red jerseys though.
        It's funny because I try to at the very least go to one Giants game a year and the past two years I've been to the game where they've worn those blasted alternate jerseys.

        I think it'd be pretty sweet if they wore some throwback style jerseys..
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          It's funny because I try to at the very least go to one Giants game a year and the past two years I've been to the game where they've worn those blasted alternate jerseys.

          I think it'd be pretty sweet if they wore some throwback style jerseys..
          I want us to wear white pants with our jerseys. It will look so much nicer.

          Comment


          • #20
            lol

            i haven't posted here in a month.

            i nearly had a heart attack looking at the thread title.

            Comment


            • #21
              giants should wear their blue and white jersey's all the time unless they're away and the home team wears blue.

              Gilbride as Offensive Co-ordinator is also a terrible choice, he's responsible for Ryan Leaf, must I say something else?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by HerthaFootballFan View Post
                giants should wear their blue and white jersey's all the time unless they're away and the home team wears blue.

                Gilbride as Offensive Co-ordinator is also a terrible choice, he's responsible for Ryan Leaf, must I say something else?
                No Ryan Leaf is responsible for Ryan Leaf



                Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  Giants picking guys like Ross at CB, that being guys who aren't great natural cover guys but the team falls in love with their potential to develop cover skills and so takes them. What Ross gives them that Houston didn't is beyond me, Houston didn't have as many INTs but was much better at covering people, is faster, stronger and quicker.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    having 2 guys out for season before camp even started in Jason Bell and Jim Finn. Also of course a disgrunteld strahan will make this week pretty high anxiety to me to see if he stays or goes...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by HerthaFootballFan View Post
                      Giants picking guys like Ross at CB, that being guys who aren't great natural cover guys but the team falls in love with their potential to develop cover skills and so takes them. What Ross gives them that Houston didn't is beyond me, Houston didn't have as many INTs but was much better at covering people, is faster, stronger and quicker.
                      I don't necessarily disagree with this. Chris Houston was my 2nd favorite CB in this draft behind Darrel Revis.

                      But I do think that Ross has potential to be very good. We'll just have to wait and see. Him and Houston are the only CBs in this draft that I feel have shutdown potential. I just happened to like Houston more because he was faster and can probably defend the deepball better because of it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        I don't necessarily disagree with this. Chris Houston was my 2nd favorite CB in this draft behind Darrel Revis.

                        But I do think that Ross has potential to be very good. We'll just have to wait and see. Him and Houston are the only CBs in this draft that I feel have shutdown potential. I just happened to like Houston more because he was faster and can probably defend the deepball better because of it.
                        Both have potential but they're potential's where different. Houston showed to naturally have a great feel for how to stick with a guy and just needs to have experience while Ross still needs to get a good feel for how to stick with receivers. So both could be shut down, but Ross will need to be taught to be a shut down guy and Houston already knows, he just needs to work on it, plus he's younger. IMO Atlanta got the steal of the draft getting Houston in round two, and not Arizona getting Branch, who i also loved.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information