Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damix View Post
    Big guy, not much speed, a lot like Mix
    Yeah, you can't expect much from any of these guys. I always say all the UDFAs are competing for one roster spot.

Comment

Texas Tech OL Gabe Hall signed with us.

http://texastech.cstv.com/sports/m-f...042907aaa.html

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

Earl Everett went to Cinci

Comment

Meh, I think we all ready have enough linebackers at this point. I'd much rather find a place to use all the ones we have. Damn Kiwi having to ruin the idea of putting DeOssie there!
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Take this for whatever it is worth:

"On a conference call with the media last week, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock turned to the New England landscape for his prediction on the next Colston, citing University of Massachusetts receiver Brandon London. "He doesn't have the same explosion as Colston, he probably won't even get drafted, which Colston almost didn't, but he has a similar body type to Colston," Mayock said. "Not as explosive, but good hands."

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Take this for whatever it is worth:

"On a conference call with the media last week, NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock turned to the New England landscape for his prediction on the next Colston, citing University of Massachusetts receiver Brandon London. "He doesn't have the same explosion as Colston, he probably won't even get drafted, which Colston almost didn't, but he has a similar body type to Colston," Mayock said. "Not as explosive, but good hands."
                Nice find Jug
                Originally posted by Paul
                Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

London's dad is also the DL coach for the Texans. A son of a coach is never a bad thing. You know they will work hard.

Comment

Damn, Earl Everett got snatched up quickly.

Is Darius Walker still available? An open competition between him and Bradshaw would be nice.

Id love to give Walter Thomas a shot. Whats the worst that could happen? At the very least, he could be Jonas Seawright. Its worth the gamble.

Kyle Young is another guy I would look at. He can play OG for us. He plays with a nasty mean streak, and if he can get in shape, could be a nice OG/C to add depth and potential quality starting material to our team.

Comment

Darius Walker signed with the Bears.

Comment

On a side note, I know this is unrelated, but just think about this.

Lots of people kept saying that Quinn had plenty of talent with him at ND, some even had the gaul to say it was near equal to Russell's talent.

Russell had 2 WRs go in the first round.

Quinn had both his WRs go undrafted (Shark would be a bust anyway), and his RB went undrafted.

Food for thought. Lots of teams are gonna regret the day they passed on Quinn, I guarantee it.

Comment

I dunno if Shark would have been a bust, but the point is worth nothing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                            On a side note, I know this is unrelated, but just think about this.

Lots of people kept saying that Quinn had plenty of talent with him at ND, some even had the gaul to say it was near equal to Russell's talent.

Russell had 2 WRs go in the first round.

Quinn had both his WRs go undrafted (Shark would be a bust anyway), and his RB went undrafted.

Food for thought. Lots of teams are gonna regret the day they passed on Quinn, I guarantee it.
                            Not a bad thought, but the Notre Dame running game was much better and I give an edge to their line as well.
                            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Any more news of UDFAs?

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                                Any more news of UDFAs?
                                Was Gabe Hall mentioned? Too lazy to check. He is a nice pass protector from Texas Tech, many think he'll be a G though.
                                MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information