Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDFAs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
    Was Gabe Hall mentioned? Too lazy to check. He is a nice pass protector from Texas Tech, many think he'll be a G though.
    Yeah right now we only know three. More should come out today seeing that we probably will sign 12-16.

    Comment


    • #32
      http://www.draftdaddy.com/features/2007_NFC_UDFA.cfm

      We are right at the top. How convenient.

      Comment


      • #33
        Im surprised Cleveland didnt pick up Rhema McKnight. Having a WR who Quinn is comfortable throwing to would probably help him in TC.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Forenci View Post
          I'll throw a name into the mix at running back, a guy who I have personally seen play at the University of Connecticut.

          The guy got benched because of a rising star in Donald Brown, but I really like that guy. Good character, has a balance of speed and power.

          Terry Caulley.
          No question Forenci, Caulley has NFl ability the only reason he wasnt on more radars was because of his injury history and lack of size. But he is definitely a playmaker, he has the speed and shiftiness to make plays. I go to UConn so I'm a little biased, but i saw him play personally at all the home games and you're right, Donald Brown is a stud and if we had a passing game here he would be even better. If we hadnt drafted Boss, TE Dan Murray from here was someone i wanted, who had injuries hold him back this season. I wanted us to draft Deon Anderson to replace Finn but Dallas did a good job snatching him up. I also cant believe we took Bradshaw over Darius Walker, so what if the guy isnt a blazer, he does everything well and is very versatile.
          Orlovsky, Fincher - UConn football '05 Draft
          Deon Anderson, FB - 6th Round 195th overall 07' Draft - Cowboys
          2008 UConn draft picks - Tyvon Branch CB - 4th Round 100th overall - Raiders and Donald Thomas G - 6th round 195 overall - Dolphins
          2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
          2007 Co-Big East Champs

          Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title

          Comment


          • #35
            So, any big name UDFA you think we should still go after? After looking at that list, I cannot think of any, but it doesn't mean they aren't around of course.

            I didn't see Kenny Scott on there. Or did I miss him? What about Bain, from Hampton?
            Last edited by Forenci; 04-30-2007, 11:52 AM.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BigBlue58KiperIII View Post
              No question Forenci, Caulley has NFl ability the only reason he wasnt on more radars was because of his injury history and lack of size. But he is definitely a playmaker, he has the speed and shiftiness to make plays. I go to UConn so I'm a little biased, but i saw him play personally at all the home games and you're right, Donald Brown is a stud and if we had a passing game here he would be even better. If we hadnt drafted Boss, TE Dan Murray from here was someone i wanted, who had injuries hold him back this season. I wanted us to draft Deon Anderson to replace Finn but Dallas did a good job snatching him up. I also cant believe we took Bradshaw over Darius Walker, so what if the guy isnt a blazer, he does everything well and is very versatile.
              Caulley reminds me of Wolfe in some ways...but injuries held him back, Hes around the same size and a bit more of a burst.

              Comment


              • #37
                Giants | Gunn agrees to deal
                Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:11:37 -0700

                Ralph Vacchiano, of the New York Daily News, reports the New York Giants have agreed to a deal with undrafted free-agent DE Marquis Gunn (Auburn).

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                  Earl Everett would be nice

                  Roderick Rogers at FS

                  Cory Anderson at FB

                  Tim Duckworth at G
                  I like all of them, but Darius Walker should've been our last 7th round pick, I think he might be better than Bradshaw because he is good in the passing game and understands a pro style offense. He is also smart, he got a degree and is only a junior. Gijon Robinson, originally a TE, could be great as an H-Back because he is a great blocker and can catch some passes. John Talley, Travaris Bain, and Kenny Scott Should be looked at as well. S Jessie Daniels and K Andrew Wellock should be looked at as well.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    well, meekins signed with indy, and stapleton went to the steelers, who also drafted stephenson. and clark harris was drafted by green bay.

                    this makes me sad, no new rutgers guys :( all we have is O'hara- hey lets give ray lucas a call!!!
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      the giants may have signed brandon myles

                      http://ncaafootball.aolsportsblog.co...he-2007-draft/

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        the giants may have signed brandon myles

                        http://ncaafootball.aolsportsblog.co...he-2007-draft/
                        It's only rumored, but if true, I would be EXTREMELY happy if we did.

                        I was hoping we'd pick him in the fourth round if we didn't go receiver on Day One.

                        I love him, and if makes the roster, we'd be able to have a real threat in the red zone.

                        Imagine it, three wide set with Burress, Toomer, Myles and then have Boss and Shockey lined up at Tight End.

                        Wow. So much height and speed. That'd be a hell of a red zone package/formation.
                        (shameless self-promotion)
                        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Myles would have to have a very good camp to make the roster
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                            Myles would have to have a very good camp to make the roster
                            I hope he does. I really think he was underrated and trapped in an unfortunate situation with incredable runners at WVU. The kids got talent and I'm glad he'll at the very least get a chance to show it to OUR staff as opposed to another.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              http://www.draftdaddy.com/floodlist.cfm

                              Gabe Hall, OT, Texas Tech
                              Craig Dahl, S, North Dakota State
                              Brandon London, WR, Massachusetts
                              Joel Clinger, OL, Missouri
                              Marquies Gunn, DE, Auburn
                              Gabe Hall, OT, Texas Tech
                              Justin Jones, OL, Central Arkansas
                              Stefan Logan, RB, South Dakota
                              Marco Thomas, WR, Western Illinois
                              Brandon Myles, WR, West Virginia
                              Mike Berg, DT, Harvard
                              Travonti Johnson, DB, Central Florida)
                              Ryan Keenan, DB, Northwestern
                              Michael Matthews, TE, Georgia Tech

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                                http://www.draftdaddy.com/floodlist.cfm

                                Gabe Hall, OT, Texas Tech
                                Craig Dahl, S, North Dakota State
                                Brandon London, WR, Massachusetts
                                Joel Clinger, OL, Missouri
                                Marquies Gunn, DE, Auburn
                                Gabe Hall, OT, Texas Tech
                                Justin Jones, OL, Central Arkansas
                                Stefan Logan, RB, South Dakota
                                Marco Thomas, WR, Western Illinois
                                Brandon Myles, WR, West Virginia
                                Mike Berg, DT, Harvard
                                Travonti Johnson, DB, Central Florida)
                                Ryan Keenan, DB, Northwestern
                                Michael Matthews, TE, Georgia Tech
                                Hmm. Haven't heard of too many of those guys. Anyone got some more detail on them? Heh, someone from Harvard. Do you think DeOssie being a Brown guy and Berg being the Harvard guy will tussle? Hah!

                                By the way Ricky, love the current sig.

                                Anyone who thinks a Mac is supeior to Windows or Linux needs to see a shrink. Sorry, but true...
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information