Ahmad Bradshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahmad Bradshaw

Anyone have an comments on this guy? He had a nice season and he seemed like a 4th rounder. I forgot why he dropped, but I think it was off the field/character problems. Otherwise...any thoughts?

fine, i was wrong...
    Last edited by scottyboy; 05-15-2007, 02:32 PM.
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
      doesnt need its own thread...

I really don't see why not?

He did drop because of character concerns, so if his head is on straight now, we got a bit of a steal. He was never projected as really a Day 1 type of guy, but even getting 5th round talent in the 7th is nice.

We'll see how he looks with the pads on, with Sims being released already, thats one guy down he has to beat out. I think Grant is his major competition, we all know Ward in below average, so I think the coaches would rather go with the unknown for a 3rd RB.

Comment

I've watched some clips of him and to be honest he doesn't look all that great, but i've been wrong before. I do hope he gets a roster spot however.

Comment

For a 7th rounder, who cares. If he works, great, if not, no big deal. I wouldve liked Darius Walker over him, for if anything else the character issues, but eh whatever.

Our RB faith lies squarely on Jacobs and Droughns. I think it will work out, although Im cautiously optimistic.

Comment

he got arrested for underage drinking and withholding justice, so I see it that he made one mistake and got drunk at a party, but when you are big man on campus who wouldn't pass that up, and the withholding justice is not his fault, his friend or someone else probably did something wrong and he wasn't going to rat him out. He is a good talent for a 7th, but I thought that Walker would be better but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              he got arrested for underage drinking and withholding justice, so I see it that he made one mistake and got drunk at a party, but when you are big man on campus who wouldn't pass that up, and the withholding justice is not his fault, his friend or someone else probably did something wrong and he wasn't going to rat him out. He is a good talent for a 7th, but I thought that Walker would be better but we'll see.
              I believe he also stole a PS2.

Comment

he did very well at the combine, I think he'll be this years Mike Bell and provide some serious competition for 2nd String. Just a thought.

Comment

I was a huge fan of Bradshaw before the draft and I think he's a good investment. I can see him having a Dominic Rhodes-esque career to be honest with you. He'd be a good compliment to Jacobs if Droughns wasn't brought in.
                  Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                    I was a huge fan of Bradshaw before the draft and I think he's a good investment. I can see him having a Dominic Rhodes-esque career to be honest with you. He'd be a good compliment to Jacobs if Droughns wasn't brought in.
                    Honestly, we have very little committed to Droughns. If Bradshaw does turn out the way you think he could, Droughns could be riding the bench the second half of this year and could be cut after this upcoming season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Honestly, we have very little committed to Droughns. If Bradshaw does turn out the way you think he could, Droughns could be riding the bench the second half of this year and could be cut after this upcoming season.
                      Wouldn't shock me one bit. We did get him for Tim Carter after all.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                        Wouldn't shock me one bit. We did get him for Tim Carter after all.
                        Not only that, but there is no cap hit for cutting him I believe.

Comment

"It was such a heist, Giants General Manager Jerry Reese probably wore a stocking over his head while he picked Bradshaw."

Thought that was a pretty funny quote

http://www.dailymail.com/story/Sport...e-for-himself/

Comment

Everyone is saying we stole the kid. I sure hope so. I was actually upset we passed on Darius Walker for him, but if he is who people are saying he is, we mightve gotten the better player.

I need to know more about him. I didnt see any gametape of the kid.

Comment

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=108#S...=1051&T=556877

Marshall fans thought of AB. Mind you this is a small MB i guess compared to the other bigger schools.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information