No announcement yet.

Vilma out for the season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make that 11 tackles and a sack for Harris. With Lynch back in, the Bills are still averaging 2.5 YPC on the ground.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      Make that 11 tackles and a sack for Harris. With Lynch back in, the Bills are still averaging 2.5 YPC on the ground.
      He's been fantastic thus far. Not that I'm surprised, but he's been great. You have to figure Vilma is gone this offseason, but the whole situation has still been a little shady. I wonder if he's actually hurt, and I wonder what we'll get in exchange for him...

Comment

Harris is also making the defensive calls according to the announcers, since apparently Barton doesn't like to.

Comment

14 tackles and a sack now(9 solo, 5 assisted). Bills still averaging under 3 YPC(2.9)

Comment

Ended up with 17 tackles(10 solo, 7 assisted) and a sack. Bills rushed for just over 3 YPC on the ground. But you guys lost, so I guess it really doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

David Harris looked great out there, took blocks well and made plays in the run game. i honestly didn't pay to much attention to his pass coverage so if anyone has any input that would be appreciated.

If Harris is making the defensive calls i think that would be huge, and just one more step to moving Vilma.........i don't want it to happen but more and more i'm starting to realize its going to happen and making myself accept it. He will always be my one of my favorites and hopefully he can go elsewhere and become the player we all think he's capable of being in a proper defense for his talents.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

If there is a knock on Harris' play so far it is his pass defending skills. He looks slow, gets turned around easily, and has very stiff hips in pass situations, especially with quicker runningbacks and tight ends. He will improve in this area I think. He is a bona fide stud against the run though.

Comment

anyone else here think that our defensive scheme should at least include SOME 4-3, when your best defensive player is rendered ineffective you gotta at least consider. imo since vilma is a top3 lb in the 4-3 that warrants changing the scheme. also drob works better in the 4-3, i mean getting a good 3-4 NT is so hard and we have more pieces for the 4-3 than the 3-4.

cliffs: move to 4-3 plz.

Comment

go into the jets discussion forum you'll see a lot of us saying that
                    QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information