Brian Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Leonard

just thought I'd post the first thread in our own personal forum asking everyone's feelings on Brian Leonard.

I'd personally love to have the guy on our team. He'd be a ridiculous weapon and a power runningback at the same time.

He's a great pick at 2B, I might rather have Bush than him, and it's very close between him and Irons. Not worth it at 2A IMO.

Comment

apparently he said he wants to be a tailback, if the jets draft him i think mangini could use him perfectly at TB and FB but i still don't think hes worth more than our 2b pick

Comment

Well he proved that he is the strongest runningback with 28 reps at the bench and he ran a 4.49 on his first try on the 40 today. Also has a decent vertical. I could see his stock soaring to the point where we need to take him at 2a.

Comment

What was his vertical? I missed that part sadly.

Comment

I would take him at 2a and his stock may rise to the point where we should take him at 1. Everyone knows my feelings about him.

Comment

I would take him with our second pick in the first round. Even though I love B.J. I dont feel that he provides anything to the offense in the passing and running game.

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green View Post
                I would take him with our second pick in the first round. Even though I love B.J. I dont feel that he provides anything to the offense in the passing and running game.
                B.J? Freudian Slip much?

Comment

Leonard didnt perform well in RB drills though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by Gang Green View Post
                    We could still keep Askew, for some blocking purposes and other things. Leonard will provide us someone with talent and outstanding versatility. We can line him up and HB, FB, TE. Mangini would turn him into a force.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Leonard didnt perform well in RB drills though.
                      What did he run at the combine? Like a 4.52?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                        What did he run at the combine? Like a 4.52?
                        A 4.49 on his first attempt!!!!!! I must say that's impressive. I didn't watch today, what did he do wrong in the other drills?

Comment

Officially a 4.51. He was less than spectacular in drills. Times and measures out well but, it has yet to translate to the field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

i like leonard and i had him going to us in my mock but i think either him or bush/irons would only complicate our 3-headed monster making it a 4-headed one though Leonard provides more versatility than the other two. I'd rather see us attempting to land a feature back through some means in either this or next offseason. If we add another back later and anyone emerges as a feature back that would be great plus would leave us with tons of situational players who would still have important roles.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

1st of all, we might be cutting blalock
                              2nd of all, i think we need to get a rb this offseason whether it is from the draft or free agency, because i don't think leon(situational runner)-houston(injury prone)-blalock(might be cut) can carry the load
                              JETS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information