Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I LOVE REX RYAN Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    This is a thread? Really? Some coach talks his team up and now its front page news.
    What the hell else is there to talk about NFL wise?


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • #17
      Rex Ryan is the man. This year should be fun at the very least haha
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        What the hell else is there to talk about NFL wise?
        BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE! BRETT FAVRE!
          I can't watch NFLN right now because of this.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TimDris View Post
            Rex Ryan is the man. This year should be fun at the very least haha
            Completely agree...I love the intensity that he has brought already and it's only June. All of this preseason chatter from the Jets is us just being overwhelmed with excitement for the season. We have a tough schedule but a tougher coach that will keep us on track, and beat Channing Crowders ass along the way.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Yeah he's cocky. But he's bad ass, he's having fun, he's loving waht he's doing and when it comes to X's and O's, he's one of the best out there.

              http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ex-talks-tough
              he's either ignorant or a bad coach not knowing who miami's starting mlb is

              Comment


              • #22


                Spagnuolo FTW!

                In all honesty, the whole Rex Ryan thing is getting kind of annoying. I understand he's having fun, but coach a few games as Head Coach before being cocky. It's statistical basic common sense 101.
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                Comment


                • #23
                  God i love this guy. Just what the NFL needs promo wrestling style promos. Keep up the good work Rex.


                  "O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

                  Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

                  Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun


                  "(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by superman View Post
                    he's either ignorant or a bad coach not knowing who miami's starting mlb is
                    yeah cause he was obvioulsy being serious.

                    by the way i find your sig ridiculously offensive. whenever i see it i think 9/11. im sure im not the only one.
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by superman View Post
                      he's either ignorant or a bad coach not knowing who miami's starting mlb is
                      yeah, those are the only two alternatives......brain child


                      Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                      Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by msolimani View Post
                        Completely agree...I love the intensity that he has brought already and it's only June. All of this preseason chatter from the Jets is us just being overwhelmed with excitement for the season. We have a tough schedule but a tougher coach that will keep us on track, and beat Channing Crowders ass along the way.
                        I understand it's Rex's way but I think it may have been a mistake to get into the whole Channing Crowder thing. If you're going to try and intimidate/psyche out/play mind games with a player, try and make it a player who doesn't have the chance to knock the head off your new prized asset at QB. I mean come out and call Chad Penington a pansy or something. If Crowder comes out when both teams play and has a 20 tkl game where he blows someone up it will look very stupid from Ryan. Although in saying that it has made for interesting reading in June.


                        BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                          I understand it's Rex's way but I think it may have been a mistake to get into the whole Channing Crowder thing. If you're going to try and intimidate/psyche out/play mind games with a player, try and make it a player who doesn't have the chance to knock the head off your new prized asset at QB. I mean come out and call Chad Penington a pansy or something. If Crowder comes out when both teams play and has a 20 tkl game where he blows someone up it will look very stupid from Ryan. Although in saying that it has made for interesting reading in June.
                          It wasn't Ryan's choice as to which player he talked **** with. He made a comment about the Pats and Crowder got involved, so Ryan responded.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I too don't think it was wise to draw Crowder into it, but all in all I think Rex is a refreshing change after what we have had in recent years with Mangini (no personality), Herm (wind bag), Groh (jerk), Parcells (holier than thou jerk) and Kotite (overmatched putz).
                            J. MESS

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Well its nearly the end of the season. And Rex did just about everything he tried to do. Jets have a top defense. What more could a rookie HC do?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information