Packaging 59 and 62

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging 59 and 62

what are the odds the Jets package 59,62 and maybe a later pick to get up to around the 31-35 area
    The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Considering the Jets just traded down from there, pretty slim I'd hope.

Comment

Only if there is a player who they really want.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
        Only if there is a player who they really want.

Well, think of it this way, it will have meant that the Jets essentially traded a 2nd round pick for Thomas Jones instead of as I've heard it described "trading a 3rd rounder without actually giving up the 3rd rounder".

Comment

Wright has us drafting darrell revis then moses then francis I think if those are our 1st 2 roounds we were successful. I think the 3rd round pick of mebane would be a waste, he's more of a 34 DE based on size and if you try and put him at DT he's been described as FLUFFY and a bubble butt I say thats a bad pick and we need a BIG strong side RT in the 3rd and our immediate needs are addressed and we didn't have to trade up and give up any picks. I don't see us loving anyone that much in the early 2nd to trade up bc we can get great value at the end of the 2nd.
          QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

yaa exactly...so does anyone know what the reason for him changing his mind from manny ramirez to mebane?? becuase as far as i can see there were no stellar or poor pro days from either

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information