What do you guys think?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think?

Sign Jerramy Stevens TE. I know he has problems and Seattle is nothing like NY/NJ but still I think hes a decent player size and speed just needs to catch. Then u guys would have a good offense Pennington Jones Cotchery Coles and Stevens. Draft all defense

no thanks, Chris Baker is fine unless we get Greg Olsen

^^Sig From Nvot9
    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

I ******* hate Jeramy Stevens, he is an idiot and a ****** player. The DUI doesn't help his case either.

Comment

I think...... in before the lock.

Comment

hahah this is almost as bad as the ..hey i don't think its ever gonna happen but but itd be cool if it did so what would u guys think of trading our 1st, 2 seconds and drob for casey hampton type of questions

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

I would buy Stevens Jersey, and some hay. Stuff it full, travel to a game and hop the fence, run to the middle of the field and light it on fire before being tackled by security.

Ben Patrick in the third would be money.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
              I would buy Stevens Jersey, and some hay. Stuff it full, travel to a game and hop the fence, run to the middle of the field and light it on fire before being tackled by security.

Ben Patrick in the third would be money.

10 bucks the scarecrow can catch better than stevens

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Jeremy Stevens wont even be able to make a practice squad let alone a team.

Comment

he should seriously consider switching to the AFL, but actually you need hands their too, so too bad

big ups to Sf49ers1121

Comment

well i was just saying cuz it doesn't look like olsen will be available according to some mock drafts i've seen besides you guys are more likley to draft a DB right?

Comment

a) This is not even close to being worthy of its own thread. It's a crappy idea about a crappy player.

b) Jeremy Stevens can die.
                      Last edited by frogstomp; 04-04-2007, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information