Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon should be a good player for years to come. He's a quick, fast back with good agility and great receiving ability. On the downside he's a little small and (although it may be the fault of our line) can get caught in the backfield at times. I think we'll try and preserve Jones and have the two of them split carries, I'd guess Leon will play at least 20% of the snaps and get around 10 touches a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
      hey im a giant fan, and im wondering what you think of leon washington. i caught about 6 or 7 jet games last year and leon looks like a brian westbrook type player. i was really impressed with him i hope he gets a chance to play for you guys, hes got some talent.
      yeah hes a great electrifying player that will really benefit from thomas jones, he will come in with the speed and get a lot of receptions, hes a very talented smart ballplayer
      JETS

Comment

• We picked Leon with the pick we traded for Herm. How about this move:

Trade Herm Edwards for Leon Washington and Eric Mangini

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
          We picked Leon with the pick we traded for Herm. How about this move:

and do we have to package a 6th rounder or compensatory pick for conservative play calling or is that thrown in as a bonus??

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• What are your guys thoughts on picking up David Harris and sticking him next to Vilma inside?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
              and do we have to package a 6th rounder or compensatory pick for conservative play calling or is that thrown in as a bonus??
              LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
                We picked Leon with the pick we traded for Herm. How about this move:

hhaha i think that is quite the rip-off
                JETS

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                  haha yeah and a sense time management, did we have to give up anything for that?
                  JETS

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                    What are your guys thoughts on picking up David Harris and sticking him next to Vilma inside?
                    yeah i was about to post something along those lines but with siler until i read this....i think taking harris would be a very good move with one of our 2nd round picks and if left in the 3rd would be an amazing pick, being a michigan fan i watched him play a lot and hes a really smart player and always has a sense for where the plays going....also, what do you guys think about brandon siler? his stock is rising and i would love to add him to our developing LB core. maybe we could trade up to mid round 2 to take him, or wait and hope he falls to us.
                    JETS

Comment

• Hey Jets fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
                      http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• frogstomp is now our leader apparently. I have no idea what that means though.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                          frogstomp is now our leader apparently. I have no idea what that means though.
                          Very little. I can moderate our team forum... and... can pick up chicks easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                            Very little. I can moderate our team forum... and... can pick up chicks easier.
                            can u lock the darian barnes topic then, because it makes me cry?

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                              can u lock the darian barnes topic then, because it makes me cry?
                              I could flex my newly acquired small amount of muscle, yes.

Plus, it will be a good test run since I have no idea what I'm doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                                I could flex my newly acquired small amount of muscle, yes.

Plus, it will be a good test run since I have no idea what I'm doing.
                                Wow I didn't know you could now lock topics here. I was just about to post in it. :( Any, congrats on the team leader, I don't think they could have chosen anyone better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information