Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear Miller is stepping up though. We all know his athleticsm is nutty. If revis, dyson, or barret go down, Im actually gonna feel comfortable with Miller in this year.

Comment

• Of the few times I went to training camp, he looked solid in man coverage, but bad in zone.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
          Revis and Brick being FA's at the same time does make sense as to why we want a 6 year deal. The paper keeps saying it's more cap friendly as well.

The Jets training camp is in Hempstead, NY on the Hofstra campus. I'm pretty sure you can look up the schedule as well has how to get there via the NYJ website.
          Weren't they supposed to move the Training Camp to Florham Park soon? If so, I can go because its 40 minutes away from me!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• Thoughts?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Sig by Me

Comment

• If we finish this year with 10 wins I will be extremely happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
                Weren't they supposed to move the Training Camp to Florham Park soon? If so, I can go because its 40 minutes away from me!
                Yeah supposedly they will soon but it's still by the Hofstra campus now, I guess construction is still going down at Florham Park. I can't wait till they move it to Florham Park, it's like 15 minutes away from me. It seems like they'll be moving in not next camp but the camp after. Here's an article and a quote.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...n-florham-park

"The project is slated to be completed in the fall of 2008. Business operations are expected to move in at that time, followed by football operations in the spring of 2009."

Comment

• This is what it will look like. I love it, real sharp.

Comment

• We signed Jerry Mackey today, ILB outta Syracuse.

Mackey was a defensive captain at Syracuse. I dont know if hell make the team or even contribute. But I always liked him as a player. Good character guy who I would love to cheer for with the Jets. Maybe on special teams or something. Hes the son, or nephew, not sure, of John Mackey. The old great TE.

Comment

• your post started with "we signed" and my mind automatically read "revis." im so disappointed right now.

Comment

• lol, sorry.

Comment

• Thought's on Scott's mock? Obviously it's tremendously early, but I like the pick. It depends a lot on how Bender progresses, but if he doesn't show that he's a starting caliber player that pick would help us on the way to a pretty nasty offensive line.

Comment

• I like the pick, but I don't think we'll do it. I may sound like a ridiculous optimist, but I think Bender is going to be good for us, and I think the coaching staff feels the same way.

I wouldn't mind Jonathan Stewart or Chris Long.

Comment

• Passing on Stewart that late would be a mistake IMO. obviously its too early to tell though.

Comment

• what ever happened to lenord peters? the safety out of hawii i heard he was signed for a bit
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information