This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
    Yes he has some say in it. But to say that that you hate Revis for it is ridiculous.
    i didn't say that...

Sig by Me

Comment

• i completely agree with vilma; 1..everyone, when talking about the team they root for all call them "their" team, and i dont know exactly understand why you have a problem with him calling it his team..2, rookies most definately have a say in whether the deal gets signed; granted it is not a large say, but if revis wanted to play, he would come out and say Just get me in there. 3..rookies definately can have a large role, why wouldn't he be able to make plays his first year?? granted he won't be getting the starting role, but he could definately have made some plays as a nickelback, and hopefully with a full grasp of the playbook under his belt he could make strides and hopefully take over the starting job in a few weeks into the season. but the longer he sits out the worse the chance of him being an impact player are. So yes, i fully agree where he is annoying me. Tannenbaum isn't annoying me so much, becuase he is worried about our team and the cap problem, considering who else is a free agent in 5 years. thats very important. i just would like them to get something done soon

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
        rookies definately can have a large role, why wouldn't he be able to make plays his first year?? granted he won't be getting the starting role, but he could definately have made some plays as a nickelback, and hopefully with a full grasp of the playbook under his belt he could make strides and hopefully take over the starting job in a few weeks into the season.
        yeah but sitting out is hurting his chances of being a starter... at least i've heard that j miller is looking pretty good so maybe he can step up
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
          i didn't say that...
          I know. everyone else is.

Comment

• eric smith re injured his knee apparently?? not sure how serious it is, but they said he could be out for an extended period of time, which sucks because from everything that i have read he was looking like a stud and had the starting role pretty much locked down

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• by hate i mean annoy, its a fact that i'll love it when he's on the field and my frustration just shows how bad i want him out there. i'm not going to respond to all the things u said because i'd just repeat what BroadwayJoe said. Rookies do have a say, they can make plays, and yes, the jets are 'my team' (u knew what i mean, don't be an ass 'cuse)

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                by hate i mean annoy, its a fact that i'll love it when he's on the field and my frustration just shows how bad i want him out there. i'm not going to respond to all the things u said because i'd just repeat what BroadwayJoe said. Rookies do have a say, they can make plays, and yes, the jets are 'my team' (u knew what i mean, don't be an ass 'cuse)
                The way you said it, it sounded awkward to me. I know, I use " us or my" all the time.

Comment

• Preseason game tonight! cant find it on my cable, so im gonna have to go to my dads for NFL network.

Comment

• It's kind of funny that I didn't even know about this. I really don't even like pre season games anyway but I will turn it on anyway. I would be interested to hear what your guys opinion on preseaon games.

Also after watching it, maybe shead some light on how you feel the team is progressing and who looks to be our starters for the opening game.

Comment

• ya, the game is on NFL Network tongith VS the Falcons. so pumped, got the night set for that. 11pm to 2am, perfect for a couple of beverages. CAN'T WAIT!! THE SEASON IS APPROACHING.

talk to u all later about it.

pray for an injury free game for the Jets

You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Isn't the game on at 7?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                          Isn't the game on at 7?
                          Yea but I cant find it anywhere. Its replaying on SNY at 10 pm eastern. Im gonna have to wait till then, and try not to hear any important details of the game.

Comment

• I went to the game today, pretty damn cold today.
                            From what I saw in the game, Thomas Jones looks pretty good, Leon looks improved from last year, David Harris is gunna be a star, Wallace Wright is still one of my favorite players and is an up and comer, Bender looked pretty good, we still need more of a pass rush, Chansi Stucki is amazing. haha, very good game all around. Clemens had nice stats but he didn't impress me that much. Many of his throws were underthrown, but he did look comfortable at the helm.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• game is on NFL Network right now, just checking it out.

Comment

• I was getting pissed that the Jets ran the ball about 10 straight times before throwing their first pass, which was a fake punt pass. I didn't stay to see how Wadsworth did so I have no comment on him, but Pouha impressed me a little bit as well.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information