• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
    Thats why you shouldn't skim through your reading children

Sig by Me

Comment

• http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/inde...660.xml&coll=1

Interesting article on some moves the Jets might make.
      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
        I read in the Star Ledger that there are rumors of the Jets being interested in Denver RB Mike Bell. That could be a nice future combo Leon and Bell... Also it said that TE Sean Ryan #88 might be on the trading block. And I think this was posted but I heard that Dyson may be on the block as well. I'm not sure if Bell and the two guys rumored to be on the block are related in any way, because Den is set at TE and CB, but I just wanted to let ya'll know what I've heard...
        yeah thats where i got this from... i just couldnt find the link
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• 1) I wouldn't like to deal Dyson unless we could get a comprable starter at G, which won't happen. Revis 1 and Dyson 2 is good by me. Barrett is a bad 2 and a good 3. Miller is raw and will contribute and anything lower than 2 he's more than capable. I like Drew Coleman and Poteat as role players and situational CBs.

2) I don't think we'll trade Sean Ryan, Mangini loves running 2 TE sets he was quoted as saying that...Ryans specialty is blocking abd that will prove to be invaluable with a Smaller LT and rookie LG. I think if they are dangling him on the blockits because of the few good catches he made in preseason trying to bait a G out of a team. But IMO I dont think it will happen.

3) I think Danny Ware should and will be brought up and one TE sent down to PS (Kowalewski). I think if the Jets pick up another G before that happens Ware will remain on PS and Kowalewski will be sent to PS reps.

As you can see the biggest concern is LG. Pray Bender can pass block well enough to stop the pats from killing Pennington when they run they're2-5 Overload Blitz where they generally overload the Right side of the defense (left side of the offense) If you see two down lineman (considering Seymores out) Ty Warren and Vince Wilfork and then on the non overloaded side #96 Adalius Thomas and #59 Rosie Colvin. We might get killed. Theyd push the line or keep it at the LOS with 2 down lineman stunt Colvin and Thomas and blitz Samuel from the non overloaded side. The overload always creates more attention to that side of the field and especially considering pass blocking issue with Bender and DBricks struggle in Preseason that play might eat us alive unless NEON LEON busts out a couple of 70 yard+ screens.

Also...supplimental note on screens by washington. The best Christmas gift ever the play in Miami was initally quoted (and called perfect by joe theisman...moron) as being perfectly executed...then Chad Pennington and Mangini and David Bowens who was on the defensive side of the ball on that play were quoted as saying no not perfectly executed ALL Leon. Bowens said one second he saw the play behind the line...and then Leon was on the 6.
          QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• i have faith that chad will help himself by audibles and quick releases next week... he won't be a sitting duck because he knows what the pats can do and how our line is weak
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• New Pictures of the Jets Stadium. http://68.72.70.73/giants/

Pretty cool looking, not as sharp as WSS but ya know.

Comment

• Interesting article on the Jets trying to get an edge on the Pats.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                  Interesting article on the Jets trying to get an edge on the Pats.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true
                  awesome.... haha i love it

Comment

• Is there any news regarding Thomas Jones and his injury??? I have Leon Washington a fantasy team and I'm interested in how many carries I can expect out of him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Just saw an article oh Yahoo that siad jones ready for opener, didn't bother reading it though

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        Is there any news regarding Thomas Jones and his injury??? I have Leon Washington a fantasy team and I'm interested in how many carries I can expect out of him
                        I have absolutely no idea, but if it were based on my assumption, I would say he'll get 10-15 carries, I smell a TD from him on Sunday. Thomas Jones is healthy and will play and start Sunday, but I think they still might take it relatively slow with him, or at least not give him a full 30-35 carry day like a usual starting RB might get.
                        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                          I have absolutely no idea, but if it were based on my assumption, I would say he'll get 10-15 carries, I smell a TD from him on Sunday. Thomas Jones is healthy and will play and start Sunday, but I think they still might take it relatively slow with him, or at least not give him a full 30-35 carry day like a usual starting RB might get.
                          yeah i think leon takes one in for six either on a return or long run or pass...

Comment

• any news if we picked up reche caldwell? Id drop wallace wright in a second to have him in our recieving corps/as a pillar of information on how the pats were offensively and defensively preparing for us. Other trade secrets like Randy Moss' hamstring and Tom Brady's unusually small *****....Anyway let me know...Regardless just think of the WRs
                            1)Coles
                            2)Cotchery
                            3)Caldwell
                            4)McCareins
                            5)Smith
                            6)Stuckey

all would be used the depth order doesnt matter because this way you could have great 3 rec packages whether its Coles Caldwell and Cotchery or Stuckey Caldwell Cotchery who cares it would just keep our WRs fresh and impactful and perhaps alleviate some of the beating Coles would take..prolonging his career and maybe even helping his numbers or keeping them the same without working him so hard....I dont think it would hurt...Its an upgrade at the very least over Wallace wright (who i like but hes young and less poslished). let me know your thoughts
                            QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• Originally posted by hcbrad08 View Post
                              any news if we picked up reche caldwell? Id drop wallace wright in a second to have him in our recieving corps/as a pillar of information on how the pats were offensively and defensively preparing for us. Other trade secrets like Randy Moss' hamstring and Tom Brady's unusually small *****....Anyway let me know...Regardless just think of the WRs
                              1)Coles
                              2)Cotchery
                              3)Caldwell
                              4)McCareins
                              5)Smith
                              6)Stuckey

all would be used the depth order doesnt matter because this way you could have great 3 rec packages whether its Coles Caldwell and Cotchery or Stuckey Caldwell Cotchery who cares it would just keep our WRs fresh and impactful and perhaps alleviate some of the beating Coles would take..prolonging his career and maybe even helping his numbers or keeping them the same without working him so hard....I dont think it would hurt...Its an upgrade at the very least over Wallace wright (who i like but hes young and less poslished). let me know your thoughts
                              and caldwell has the potential to be a number 2 in the future maybe even a num 1... i like wallace because he's a tough worker but caldwell is good

Comment

• I am a Cowboys fan on the Cowboys Board and some dopes are trying to tell me Roy Williams is a better SS than Kerry Rhodes in pass coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information