X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a disappointing game to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
      The OL in general today has been really bad. Pennington has had zero time to throw the ball and Jones is getting stuffed at the line.
      Completely agreed. I think we've been playing around at the LG and RT spots a lot so we really have no consistency anywhere. Definitely needs to be addressed one way or another for us because we've been terrible. Not sure where we're going but it needs to be somewhere, Faneca or elsewhere we need some consistency and solid players on the offensive line.

Comment

• I can't believe the this Jets team might have a worse record then the 05-06 team. I mean, we were bad back then. When I look at this season, I see just a lot of missed opportunities and stupid mistakes. I'm not saying they are not a bad team, but they have had their chances in a lot of these games, even with the terrible OL play and teams being able to abuse our D at times.

Comment

• I can't even watch this anymore. A week ago at least I could look forward to watching Clemens' progress and be evaluated. Now I have to watch a 3-12 team with a quarterback that will be gone in 2 weeks lose games 13-6 while the potential qb of the future sits in the training room. It's unbearable...

Comment

• Why didn't Ben Graham play? Injury? Coaches not satisfied?
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Anyways... We need a veteran LG to help D'Brick and Mangold and a doog (possibly a rookie) RT. Those two positions will help SO much. I think if we get rid of Chad and Vilma we could draft DE, NT, RT, ILB, & WR in the first day which would be sweet!
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
                I can't even watch this anymore. A week ago at least I could look forward to watching Clemens' progress and be evaluated. Now I have to watch a 3-12 team with a quarterback that will be gone in 2 weeks lose games 13-6 while the potential qb of the future sits in the training room. It's unbearable...
                Progress might be a strong word...... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  Anyways... We need a veteran LG to help D'Brick and Mangold and a doog (possibly a rookie) RT. Those two positions will help SO much. I think if we get rid of Chad and Vilma we could draft DE, NT, RT, ILB, & WR in the first day which would be sweet!
                  What about OLB? And also, who do you think is worth a shot at NT in the first two rounds. And how would we get three more first day picks? And more picks are great but as much as we can make all of these ideal mocks BPA unfortunately comes into play a lot more than we'd all like to believe. We'll see what happens though, outside of the omission of OLB that's a nice list of positions to address. We could use a #2 corner as well but if we go FA there too...

Comment

• Great news, my college roomate lived 3 houses down from McCareins on Long Island...He said he saw the moving truck a couple of days ago... I'm almost sure he's gone. THANK GOD
                    QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• Originally posted by hcbrad08 View Post
                      Great news, my college roomate lived 3 houses down from McCareins on Long Island...He said he saw the moving truck a couple of days ago... I'm almost sure he's gone. THANK GOD
                      He's like a bad penny, there really is no getting rid of him and i won't believe it till i see it. Right now i'm just assuming his house is getting fumagated or something.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Anybody else notice how Pouha had a great game yesterday. He had something like 8 tackles all solo and a batted down pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by tishdog View Post
                          Anybody else notice how Pouha had a great game yesterday. He had something like 8 tackles all solo and a batted down pass.
                          Yaa, I noticed that as well; and after the game i was trying to think to myself the last time a member of our defensive line lead the team in tackles. He did have a good game though and he's certainly progressed over the season, he can certainly be a decent backup who can spell out starter...once we get one that is.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• The New York Daily News believes the Jets' offseason wish list could include DE Terrell Suggs, NT Albert Haynesworth, and WR Bernard Berrian.

The Jets will have $28 million in cap room, seven draft picks, and Chad Pennington and Jonathan Vilma to use as trade bait. The team has needed a 3-4 nose for two years now, and Haynesworth could fit the bill. Suggs would play almost exclusively outside linebacker in Eric Mangini's scheme. Of course, all these players could be franchise tagged by their current clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              The New York Daily News believes the Jets' offseason wish list could include DE Terrell Suggs,
                              Good.

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              NT Albert Haynesworth
                              Bad.

and WR Bernard Berrian.
                              Worse.

The Jets will have $28 million in cap room, seven draft picks, and Chad Pennington and Jonathan Vilma to use as trade bait. The team has needed a 3-4 nose for two years now, and Haynesworth could fit the bill.
                              Really bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                                Good.

Bad.

Worse.

Really bad.

Whats wrong with Haynesworth and Berrian?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information