Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Danny Woodhead and Roderick Johnson signings....I think tghose are going to be 2 contributers to our team...I see at least playing time for both...or at least I hope.
    QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• I love how our defense is shaping up. Good young players in the LB core (Pace to an extent, Gholston, Harris), a NT to take on blockers, some playmakers in the secondary... can't wait to watch everything take shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by hcbrad08 View Post
        I love Danny Woodhead and Roderick Johnson signings....I think tghose are going to be 2 contributers to our team...I see at least playing time for both...or at least I hope.
        I think Caulcrick has a chance at making the team... could be valueable as a goal-line/short yardage/good blocking back

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil$ View Post
          I think Caulcrick has a chance at making the team... could be valueable as a goal-line/short yardage/good blocking back
          I think caulcrick will make the team either as our 2nd FB or possibly 4th RB and take chatmans place hopefully. I read he has a 38" vert, which is great for goal line situations. It shows A) he can jump over the pile with his 250 lb frame and B) shows his explosiveness we running threw defenders. I certainly hope he can make the team and learn from richardson.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• I never can trust MSU Spartans. They're always underachievers. But here's to Caulcrick doing something.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• What do you guys think of Chatman? What is his role on the team?
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                I think caulcrick will make the team either as our 2nd FB or possibly 4th RB and take chatmans place hopefully. I read he has a 38" vert, which is great for goal line situations. It shows A) he can jump over the pile with his 250 lb frame and B) shows his explosiveness we running threw defenders. I certainly hope he can make the team and learn from richardson.
                Definitely agree there, I hope he makes it. We really don't have a short yardage back, so Caulcrick would be great at filling that role and could learn how to play FB behind a great one. Not sure if Chatman even makes the team if Caulcrick does as a short yardage guy, but who knows. A lot of our UDFA's seem to have a legit shot to make this team. Love the Johnson signing as well, and if Mattison is stout against the run he could potentially make the team as well a-la Mike DeVito. Woodhead obviously as well, he's certainly getting quite a bit of hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                  What do you guys think of Chatman? What is his role on the team?
                  I dont see him on the field too too much. I see him spelling TJones for a series or two here and there. Barring injuries I dont see him getting more than 5 or 6 carries a game. But...I do think he is a great backup because he can carry the load if needed and would make a good complement to Leon...
                  J. MESS

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil$ View Post
                    YOu know Barton is 50 and Gholston is 56, right?

Comment

• Completely off topic and not relevant to this at all but....

Whenever I am in a bad mood, as a Jets fan, I turn to this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RaYgGSHJ5hM&feature=related

Seriously, I could watch this 100x a day, it never gets old.

Also is TC at Hofstra this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                        Completely off topic and not relevant to this at all but....

Whenever I am in a bad mood, as a Jets fan, I turn to this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RaYgGSHJ5hM&feature=related

Seriously, I could watch this 100x a day, it never gets old.

Also is TC at Hofstra this year?

I always love that video, it's tremendous and never fails to put me in a great mood.

For TC, unless I'm wrong it's Hofstra this year, then we move to Florham Park at some time during the regular season for good so TC will be there next year. I can't wait till we have TC at Florham Park since it's like 15 minutes away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                          I always love that video, it's tremendous and never fails to put me in a great mood.

For TC, unless I'm wrong it's Hofstra this year, then we move to Florham Park at some time during the regular season for good so TC will be there next year. I can't wait till we have TC at Florham Park since it's like 15 minutes away from me.
                          Hofstra is 15 minutes away from me :(

Comment

• im with alex down...Uniondale is 15 mins...god damn...Westbury/Uniondale/Roosevelt is turning to a crap area...

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ok i know its a bit early, but i want some record predictions for the jets and if you want records against divisional opponents. Im going to go out on a limb and say 10-6 for the jets
                              against pats 0-2
                              dolphins-2-0
                              bills 2-0

Comment

• Last year was the first year in a while that we didn't split with the Bills. We always seem to never take 2 from them, no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information