This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
    The first half the D was in Warner's face and in his head. The pass rush was solid. In the second half, the team really seemed to become casual, thinking the game was over. The Cardinal offense is a really good one, and once they hit rhythm they were hard to stop. The D letting up mentally was a key factor, but the Cardinal offense picked the team apart, plain and simple.

Is anyone else as stocked about Revis as i am. I'm loving his game this season (not to say i didn't love it last year, but i'm just getting more and more pumped)
    I am toooo pumped about Revis. Dude has been dominant this year so far. How was he in the cardinals game though? I didn't get to watch it, but in the highlights i never saw around the catch

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
      I am toooo pumped about Revis. Dude has been dominant this year so far. How was he in the cardinals game though? I didn't get to watch it, but in the highlights i never saw around the catch
      Darelle Revis is truly the king of kings. Obviously Warner put up gaudy numbers, but that was mostly due to the defense easing off the gas pedal in the second half both from a play calling and execution perspective. Revis seemed great from what I saw and am really happy that we got him. I just hope that someone on our roster can step up and be the guy across from him. How has Lowery been doing? I haven't paid much attention to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
        Darelle Revis is truly the king of kings. Obviously Warner put up gaudy numbers, but that was mostly due to the defense easing off the gas pedal in the second half both from a play calling and execution perspective. Revis seemed great from what I saw and am really happy that we got him. I just hope that someone on our roster can step up and be the guy across from him. How has Lowery been doing? I haven't paid much attention to him.
        Lowery had a good first 2 weeks, but got picked on against SD. He seems to have solid coverage though even when balls are complete his way. Might be more a result of avoiding revis than picking on lowery. For a rookie he has been a very nice player so far

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
          Lowery had a good first 2 weeks, but got picked on against SD. He seems to have solid coverage though even when balls are complete his way. Might be more a result of avoiding revis than picking on lowery. For a rookie he has been a very nice player so far
          Yeah I kinda stopped paying attention to him after week 2 and then he got some random pass interference call against Arizona so I was curious. When Justin Miller comes back, will he take some time from Lowery? I always have had high hopes for him because of his athletic ability. His problem of course is that he's a moron.

Comment

• So I'm wearing my Favre jersey in a house with a Bengals fan (we're in Ohio) Sunday. So we had better win.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I think we will win, but for some reason I have a bad feeling.

Comment

• That was a strong game, the outcome never really was in question.

We need to limit turn overs.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                  That was a strong game, the outcome never really was in question.

We need to limit turn overs.
                  The real problem is that the defense just relaxes when the team takes a lead. The last two games the game should've been more out of reach than it was. Also we really couldn't move the ball on the ground. Both Leon and TJ didn't get big yards per carry with any consistency and this was against the Bengals.

I was really happy to see the Cardinals beat the Cowboys because now it adds a bit more legitimacy to the win.
                  Last edited by josh07039; 10-12-2008, 11:56 PM.

Comment

The real problem is that the defense just relaxes when the team takes a lead. The last two games the game should've been more out of reach than it was. Also we really couldn't move the ball on the ground. Both Leon and TJ didn't get big yards per carry with any consistency and this was against the Bengals.

I was really happy to see the Cardinals beat the Cowboys because now it adds a bit more legitimacy to the win.
                    The running game was very effective when TJ oe LEon went up the middle, but i don't think there was a perimeter run for more than like, 2 yards. While every run up the gut was getting at least five.

And that cardinal win really does look great right now

Sig by Me

Comment

This is a crazy season, I don't even think we can look at things that way at all unfortunately, with Miami beating SD and NE.

Comment

• I'll say this. The Jets did not look too good against the Bengals. Yeah, they won, but the Bengals played horribly.

But it doesn't matter. Not yet. All that matters is winning right now. If we get to week 12 and the Jets are still eeking out close wins against bad teams, its time to worry. But for now, they just need to get enough wins to go to the post season and a win is a win is a win. Just ask the Giants circa midseason 2007.

Comment

• They didn't play consistently wel om either side of the ball over the course of the game. There were times when they were running effectively and then nothing. On D there were times when they looked great but then looked clueless. Im gonna take the win and hope the team keeps improving.

Comment

• How come the Jets always wear those ugly-ass uniforms?

Comment

• Awful, just awful.

Comment

• Favre looked terrible today, recievers didn't help him much either

Sig by Me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information