This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hcbrad08 View Post

-Jets are a top 10 team (Should be 8-2, which is why theyre not a top 5)
    I'm not a fan of this argument, as I could also just as easily say they should be 4-6. (Lucky Favre toss up TD against Miami, which we won by six, close game against KC we could have just as easily lost, as well as saying we COULD have lost to NE).

Just because it was a close game, doesn't mean we should have won by any means.

Comment

• Ainge suspended for steroids/related substances.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3718028

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        Ainge suspended for steroids/related substances.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3718028
        Just opening the door for Brett Ratliff a little more.

Comment

• That clipboard must be really heavy if Ainge needed to bulk up with steroids

Comment

• Heys guys. Just wanted to wish ya'll luck tomorrow (*crosses fingers behind his back* :D ). I'm stoked about it!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Heys guys. Just wanted to wish ya'll luck tomorrow (*crosses fingers behind his back* :D ). I'm stoked about it!
              Best of luck to you guys too. Hopefully it ends up being a good game, because I've got high hopes for it! Certainly will tell us a lot about what kind of a team the Jets actually are, especially with their extra time to prepare and rest. You guys are about as good a measuring stick as we could play after a big win against a divisional rival.

Comment

• I don't know why Ainge would need to be on roids. He's already a pretty good sized guy with pretty good arm strength.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                  I don't know why Ainge would need to be on roids. He's already a pretty good sized guy with pretty good arm strength.
                  Because he's the fourth string QB and had probably the weakest arm among them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                    Because he's the fourth string QB and had probably the weakest arm among them.
                    True. But still, it just doesn't seem like it would fit his character from what I saw while he was at UT.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The Titans have forgotten their identity. Good game guys - ya'll fully deserved it. Good luck on the rest of the season. We'll just have to take our frustration out of the Lions...they're always good for that. :D
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Good game. The Jets played well, I'm very impressed.

I feel bad for the Lions always having to play on Thanksgiving. They have always lost the last couple of years, and the season has already been determined by this point. Takes a lot to not be with your family and having to show up for a game at that time.

The Jets have really put themselves in a great scenario. We are the only team in the AFC East with the capability to go 5-1 in our division, and we get to play Seattle and San Francisco who have been struggling.

Comment

• I was very impressed with the performance as well. For a little it looked like coaching was going to kill us again but we managed to pull it together and close out the game.

One thing that bears keeping in mind about our Seattle and San Fran games is, unless I'm wrong, they're both out on the west coast. Both of our games against opponents out west were losses to Oakland and San Diego. The flight and time change can cause problems, so while those are both very winnable games there are other factors that come into play and I hope we don't overlook the teams because we could certainly get upset.

Comment

• We have lost both games out west Maybe Mangini will go out west a day or two early but I think unlike the SD game where wwe werent gelling as an offense and Jenkins got hurt on defense or like the OAK game where our coaches took us out of our game by trying to outsmart the Raiders instead of playing our way...I want good prep for those games and some acknowledgement that they are playing on the west coast...rush defense has to be good we cant wear down out there
                            QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• I don't want to jinx it but omg, the Jets have a legit shot at the Superbowl.

Comment

• I would do anything to lose our first round pick :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information