Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Jets Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ellis was arrested on marijuana possession.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3746304

    I wonder what kind of punishment he will get by the team or the league. Really, unfortunate news.

    Comment


    • Definitely not something we need. Ugh. Terrible.


      Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

      Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
        Ellis was arrested on marijuana possession.

        http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3746304

        I wonder what kind of punishment he will get by the team or the league. Really, unfortunate news.
        Im kinda shocked actually, Ellis has always seemed like a smart guy and a good guy off the field. Losing him for any amount of time is awful. He has been great this year and it will be hard to replace him for any amount of time.

        Comment


        • Im still pissed i went to the Denver game. Didnt want to go but was "peer pressured".

          Comment


          • Originally posted by timewaster View Post
            Im still pissed i went to the Denver game. Didnt want to go but was "peer pressured".
            I'm going to the Miami game, which is the last game of the season. Did you stay for the entire game?

            Comment


            • This has been a pitiful performance today, especially given the huge playoff implications that it has.

              Comment


              • I put the last two games 100% on mangini and co.

                Complete lack of preparation and sense of urgency. TJ has 10 carries today?? WTF??? Defensive playcalling has been absolutely terrible, getting zero pressure on the QB and playing soft coverage on every play. This team has shown no passion the last two weeks and it's painful to watch

                This entire year we have completely sucked whenever we are the favorite, that is 100% on the coaching staff.



                Sig by Me

                Comment


                • 10 carries for TJ? Is this some sort of joke? It was never a blow out situation. What the hell is wrong with Mangini? I'm getting really annoyed with Mangini and his stupidity, i can't even describe it. Honestly, i know he had a real good first year, and we have a solid record this season, but i really don't think he knows what the hell he's doing. There have been a number of games where he just seems to abandon the run game for no reason....and it is getting on my damn nerves!


                  Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                  Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                  You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                  Comment


                  • I want to die. How are they not going to make the playoffs? I always had it in the back of my head that it was possible, but I didn't fully believe it as more than an outside shot until now.

                    Comment


                    • Well, Buffalo is on a slide, which helps. Seahawks aren't very good in any facet, and we get to play Miami for what could be the game that determines whether we make it. Basically, our fate is in our hands, and if the team is good enough, we should make it, if not, we only lose a 3rd for Favre (a way of looking positively) and we know we didn't deserve it (and maybe Mangini gets fired, which i wouldn't be saddened by)


                      Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

                      Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

                      Comment


                      • A bit close for comfort today, but a win is a win.

                        Comment


                        • Those tickets I got for week 17 are looking more and more important.....

                          I'm pretty sure the Jets are 0-3 on their trips to the West Coast this year. I hope they are ready.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                            Those tickets I got for week 17 are looking more and more important.....

                            I'm pretty sure the Jets are 0-3 on their trips to the West Coast this year. I hope they are ready.
                            Yup. Chargers, Raiders, 49ers. They'd best be ready and fired up. It'd also be nice if we started to run the ball some. And Leon Washington needs more touches.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                              Yup. Chargers, Raiders, 49ers. They'd best be ready and fired up. It'd also be nice if we started to run the ball some. And Leon Washington needs more touches.
                              I agree Leon needs more touches. Seemed they got away from that in the two losses.

                              Did you see Vernon was inactive today. Can't say as I blame them, but wow...really liked him coming out. Hopefully he just needs time to develop.
                              J. MESS

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmess15 View Post
                                I agree Leon needs more touches. Seemed they got away from that in the two losses.

                                Did you see Vernon was inactive today. Can't say as I blame them, but wow...really liked him coming out. Hopefully he just needs time to develop.

                                Yeah and we had no pass rush today. We need to do something to pressure the QB, I know Buffalo has a massive OL, but JP Losman appeared to have massive amounts of time to throw the ball (so did Brett Favre - our OL looked great). That needs to change. I wish Gholston was ready to contribute like we hoped he would be.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information