This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    Who is the him we'd be playing at slot or WR, Keller or Pettigrew? I'd presume you mean Keller becacuse Pettigrew is obviously the more prototypical tight end of the two, but wasn't sure. Agreed it would signify we really don't like the widouts much, and that I'm sure there would be some plan behind it. There usually is behind weird picks...doesn't mean they were the right call though. Look at Bryan Thomas over Ed Reed. Improve our secondary through our pass rush by drafting a third end...and it was a reach too. :(
    ah, you are correct, i meant to put Keller, not 'him'.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• I wanna see a Jets vs Giants SB, itll make the rest of the nation go INSANE!!!!

Miami would be flooed with NYers, oh wait it already is.....
      LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

• Random, but I love Rex's idea of training at a more remote location to promote team chemistry. Remember The Titans FTW!
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase1 View Post
          I wanna see a Jets vs Giants SB, itll make the rest of the nation go INSANE!!!!

Miami would be flooed with NYers, oh wait it already is.....
          While I wouldnt turn down a Super Bowl appearance, the Giants would be the last team I would want to play. We are already the red- headed step child of NY Football, then when we finally make the big dance we have to share the attention with the other tenants...NO THANKS..
          J. MESS

Comment

• Originally posted by jmess15 View Post
            While I wouldnt turn down a Super Bowl appearance, the Giants would be the last team I would want to play. We are already the red- headed step child of NY Football, then when we finally make the big dance we have to share the attention with the other tenants...NO THANKS..
            Agreed. While it would be crazy over here in New York and New Jersey, I dont want to share the attention with the G-Men.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
              Random, but I love Rex's idea of training at a more remote location to promote team chemistry. Remember The Titans FTW!
              i like it but now instead of a 30 min drive its a 3 hour drive for me to see the jets practice ):

Comment

• Originally posted by jetvilma51 View Post
                i like it but now instead of a 30 min drive its a 3 hour drive for me to see the jets practice ):
                It was gonna be 15 minutes for me :(. Nice idea though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Agreed. While it would be crazy over here in New York and New Jersey, I dont want to share the attention with the G-Men.
                  That's true, but that's the one way you can get respect. If you're a new york team, you need to go out and grab the fu*ker by the neck and hold on to it..that's how you get it in this town.

If we went to the SB and won, I guarantee the Giants would still get more pub after a few weeks of super bowl high for us. BUT, if we beat the g-ladies, than the city is ours, at least until the following season.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Random, but I love Rex's idea of training at a more remote location to promote team chemistry. Remember The Titans FTW!
                    I hope he doesn't do that water is for cowards thing Denzel Washington did. That might have flown in the 1960's, but when coaches do that now, players die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                      I hope he doesn't do that water is for cowards thing Denzel Washington did. That might have flown in the 1960's, but when coaches do that now, players die.
                      All I'm asking is that this happens by the end of camp:

Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

From a team building perspective it is a good idea, but from a local perspective it stinks. How much $$ was spent on their new facility? How many promises to local businesses of increased revenue during training camp will be broken?
                        J. MESS

Comment

• I saw Brick today at a local supermarket. Pretty cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                            I saw Brick today at a local supermarket. Pretty cool.
                            Did you talk to him at all?

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              Did you talk to him at all?
                              Nah I wanted to but also didn't want to bother the guy out in public and everything. Took me a second to recognize him too, he's huge but lean to the point where my initial thought was that he looked more like a basketball player than an offensive lineman, so I would've had to double back to get his attention anyway.

Comment

• Derza, where do you live? I've never seen any Jets around me, but I've seen some Giants.
                                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information