Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im happy. I didnt want to give up a 2nd round pick for him.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
      Im happy. I didnt want to give up a 2nd round pick for him.

Agreed. I heard speculation that they only brought him in to lay the seeds for his pending unrestricted Free Agency next year. If he has a productive year this year then they would attempt to sign him next year at no compensation.
      J. MESS

Comment

• yea a 2nd rounder was to much I would rather trade into the late 1st if we dont take a wr with #17. Still love Nicks and Britt as late 1st round guys.

Comment

• I got scared for a second that we were actually considering Austin. I mean the guy could be great one day but you dont throw around 2nd round picks on guys like that.

I'd like to see us go D with the first pick(Tyson Jackson!) and then WR with the 2nd pick.

Comment

• Anybody like Scott's mock for us?

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
              Anybody like Scott's mock for us?
              To me, Scott's mock is the best of what I like to call the worst case scenarios. It could be worse. Replace Louis Murphy with Derrick Williams and I will be in tears. Not that I'm a fan of Louis Murphy or Florida WR's in general, but outside of the first round I look at him as one of the best options for the Jets as far as WR's go.

Its not how I want the Jets draft to go, but if they do draft Freeman, I'm hoping they draft Louis Murphy to bring some kind of speed to the Jets receiver corps.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                Anybody like Scott's mock for us?
                If we do go with Freeman than I want Murphy. I prefer not to go with a QB in the first. I dont like Lesean Mccoy either way.
                Crickett pretty much nailed it, Its the best of worst case scenarios.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Our first three picks having such a high bust factor would greatly disappoint me.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I don't understand why Scott keeps giving us LeSean McCoy. Have we expressed that must interest in him? I don't think he'd be good for us at all; we already have an elusive back in Leon.
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                      I don't understand why Scott keeps giving us LeSean McCoy. Have we expressed that must interest in him? I don't think he'd be good for us at all; we already have an elusive back in Leon.
                      Absolutely agree, it doesn't make any sense to me either.

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                      Replace Louis Murphy with Derrick Williams and I will be in tears.
                      If we go PSU WR I'd rather go with Butler. Some very solid points you made as well.
                      Last edited by derza222; 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• 2009 Jets schedule

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ny...j0xzkyWOqQ2bYF

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• When did they say there would only be 4 pre season games?

Comment

Outside of the Raiders and the Bengals, we should have one of the tougher schedules in the league this year.

Comment

• I was watching NFL Live before and they said that the Jets have shown interest in Boldin. I actually wouldnt mind giving up a 1st for him. It will probabaly take more to get him

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I was watching NFL Live before and they said that the Jets have shown interest in Boldin. I actually wouldnt mind giving up a 1st for him. It will probabaly take more to get him
                                Supposedly it's a first and a third. I like him, he's definitely more of a guarantee than a guy we're going to get in the first. A little similar to a guy like Cotchery for my taste, but he could be a nice crutch for a younger quarterback with his size and YAC ability. I think he's a perfect fit for the Eagles though, and with their ammo they should be a real favorite to get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information