This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    Supposedly it's a first and a third. I like him, he's definitely more of a guarantee than a guy we're going to get in the first. A little similar to a guy like Cotchery for my taste, but he could be a nice crutch for a younger quarterback with his size and YAC ability. I think he's a perfect fit for the Eagles though, and with their ammo they should be a real favorite to get him.
    Yea, he is a lot like Cotchery but but he would be a nice target for a young QB. I agree with you about the Eagles. They have 12 picks so if a deal is done for Boldin, I think the Eagles have enough to pull the trigger.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I really think we absolutely have to take a WR first round, we need weapons to surround Clemens with if hes going to have any chance at success.

Anyone but Harvin though, I hear he has a T.O-ish attitude

J-E-T-S

Comment

• Originally posted by Nj. View Post
        I really think we absolutely have to take a WR first round, we need weapons to surround Clemens with if hes going to have any chance at success.

Anyone but Harvin though, I hear he has a T.O-ish attitude
        Agreed. I dont like Harvin either. I really like Maclin, DHB and Britt.

Comment

• Besides me not liking Harvin as a player as much as the others, I hear his has an attitude similar to T.O's

J-E-T-S

Comment

• Jets’ Clemens In the Lead

Comment

• Supposedly Clowney's doing alright thus far which is nice, given I have little to no faith in us drafting a WR in the first round this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                Supposedly Clowney's doing alright thus far which is nice, given I have little to no faith in us drafting a WR in the first round this year.
                And if we dont take WR in the first round, I could care less if we took one at all. All of the speed recievers, other than the first rounders are not really starters. WE need HB or Maclin in the 1st.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't know about that man, it looks like Hakeem Nicks could possibly be left over in the 2nd round and if so i think he is an absolute steal in the 2nd. Although I do think that we have so many options in the first round, check out my other thread.

J-E-T-S

Comment

• I'd be just fine getting a WR in the 2nd, as i think there will still be solid ones available. The Jets have done a solid job in the past couple years trading up in the 2nd to get a dropping talent/the guy they wanted. I don't see why they can't do that this year. However, this means we take Freeman in the first, which i'm not super high on either.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Everyone seems to think that its a lock that we take an offensive player, do not be surprised if we take a DE

J-E-T-S

Comment

• Im not sure about Hakeem Nicks. He is more of a possession WR and we already have that. We need speed. After DHB and Maclin there are guys like Louis Murphy, Mike Thomas and Mike Wallace. These are all fast recievers but I dont think they are starting material which is why I want DHB or Maclin in the first.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Brian Robiskie will possibly be gone, but he is a really, really good receiver. In my opinion the 3rd best receiver in the draft after Maclin and Crabtreee

J-E-T-S

Comment

• Originally posted by Nj. View Post
                            Brian Robiskie will possibly be gone, but he is a really, really good receiver. In my opinion the 3rd best receiver in the draft after Maclin and Crabtreee
                            I like him a lot but he is another possession reciever.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              I like him a lot but he is another possession reciever.
                              True. But he would add a little height that we desperately need. Even our Tight Ends (er I guess its Tight End being we only have one) is a little on the short side. We havent had a tall receiver (one that could catch anyway) since Keyshawn.
                              J. MESS

Comment

• Yeah, a tall receiver is something we have missed, which is why if somehow Hakeem Nicks falls to the 2nd round we have to pounce on him

J-E-T-S

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information