Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On NFL Live, Todd McShay said that Emmanuel Cook was the best UDFA signing so far. He said that he has a great shot to make the team.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
      On NFL Live, Todd McShay said that Emmanuel Cook was the best UDFA signing so far. He said that he has a great shot to make the team.
      You know I just used the search function on this site for Cook, and based on watching him in games some posters actually thought he was a potential first rounder... Our UDFA class will be interesting this year, I think we could easily have 3-5 guys make the roster.

Comment

On NFL Live, Todd McShay said that Emmanuel Cook was the best UDFA signing so far. He said that he has a great shot to make the team.
        I hope that's true, but It's Todd McShay. The guy is a major league asshat.

Comment

• Jets cut Favre from their reserved/retired list. Probably nothing, but it's going to news because it's Favre. I think it'd be amusing if he went to the Vikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
            Jets cut Favre from their reserved/retired list. Probably nothing, but it's going to news because it's Favre. I think it'd be amusing if he went to the Vikes.
            If anything, I would imagine it's so he could do the whole sign for a day and retire as a packer ala jerry rice and those other HOF guys.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Supposedly we're wearing the Titans throwbacks in 3 games this year, but in one or two we'll be wearing white Titans throwbacks instead of the blues?

Personally, I'd prefer something closer to these:

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                Supposedly we're wearing the Titans throwbacks in 3 games this year, but in one or two we'll be wearing white Titans throwbacks instead of the blues?

Personally, I'd prefer something closer to these:

Those are pretty nice^^^^

I hate the Titan throwback jerseys.
                I like this one.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I love the Titan blues.

This was from an NFL chat
                  chris, new york
                  05:35 PM ET
                  what is the funniest prank a jets player has pulled on one of your teammates since you have been there.

Darrelle Revis, NFL.com
                  Last year, Brett Favre killed a turkey and put it in a trash bag and put it by one of our players' lockers, and the player freaked out.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                    I love the Titan blues.
                    You are the only one.

Comment

Those are pretty nice^^^^

I hate the Titan throwback jerseys.
                      I like this one.

Yeah those are definitely pretty nice as well, I'd be happy with either green or white. Both would actually be pretty sweet.

Apparently the Titans blues are going to be blue 1 game this year and white in another 2, so we'll get to see new Titans jerseys. Just seems like a ploy to get more jersey sales to me...hopefully they switch the alternates soon to get even more new jersey sales. The whites should be better than the blues though, IMO.

Comment

• I'm so tired of seeing these Titans throwback jerseys. I dont even feel like I'm watching the Jets when they wear them. I heard the first game we're going to wear them is week 3 vs the current Titans at home.

Comment

• I hate you guys...You took Rex Ryan...but you guys are looking pretty good, I'm loving the defense and now I will be forced to follow them to see how ol' Rexy, Scott, and Leonhard do there...

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                            I hate you guys...You took Rex Ryan...but you guys are looking pretty good, I'm loving the defense and now I will be forced to follow them to see how ol' Rexy, Scott, and Leonhard do there...
                            Just call us Ravens north.

Comment

• Originally posted by msolimani View Post
                              I'm so tired of seeing these Titans throwback jerseys. I dont even feel like I'm watching the Jets when they wear them. I heard the first game we're going to wear them is week 3 vs the current Titans at home.
                              You should be ashamed of yourself....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                              You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                                You should be ashamed of yourself....
                                I kind of agree with him. I mean I obviously know it's the Jets and I'm rooting for them 110%, but I just think we could do something that's a little closer to where we are now. We're wearing NY Titans throwbacks, it's not even the Jets really. I'll love the Jets no matter what color uniforms they're wearing, but I'd like to see them do something a little more Jets related (a-la what 'Canes posted a few posts back) than the NY Titans blue and gold throwbacks. Do think the whites will be better, but I'd still prefer something...green.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information