Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I view Bennett as another J-Mac, which i would like to steer clear of....and i'm sure Clemens would agree....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Theres a pretty big article in SI this week about Rex Ryan. It goes into detail about his life and mentions a lot about his dad. For those of you younger guys on the board it may be a good read to give you some perspective on Rex and his upbringing.

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.c...6765/index.htm
      Last edited by jmess15; 06-19-2009, 09:51 AM. Reason: added link
      J. MESS

Comment

• wow that article is awesome. i now like Rex even more then i did which i thought was impossible.
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Good read. I can't wait to see some smashmouth football. Tough D and strong running game...this is the type of team i've always wanted. Pre-season can't come soon enough. Judging by the amount of activity on the boards (lack there of), neither can anyone else.

You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Jets claimed Mario Urrutia on waivers. I think its a great low risk high reward move. remember him in the big east and thought he had a chance to be a player on Sundays. If nothing else he has potential and his size is definitely something that we lack!
            J. MESS

Comment

• Yeah i'm a big fan of this pickup. It shows we're looking under every rock for an answer at WR. The odds are against Mario to do big things for us, but at 6'6" I like that we're giving him a shot. I remember how good he was at Louisville, not sure if that was being a product of a high powered offense but i guess we'll find out.

Comment

• The Jets have claimed OL Mike Fladell off waivers from the Giants. He is a Rutgers guy so I hope he can stick with us.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  The Jets have claimed OL Mike Fladell off waivers from the Giants. He is a Rutgers guy so I hope he can stick with us.
                  I heard about it too, the more Rutgers guys on the Jets is a good thing. Hopefully he can make a good impression like Renkhart and Westerman have.

Comment

• Well, Fladell failed the physical and was cut. Short stay for him.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      Well, Fladell failed the physical and was cut. Short stay for him.
                      we hardly knew ye
                      J. MESS

Comment

• Calvin Pace suspended for four games? Looks like Gholston may be forced into some play time a little earlier than expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                          Calvin Pace suspended for four games? Looks like Gholston may be forced into some play time a little earlier than expected.
                          Don't worry we've got Westerman. He's got it covered.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                            Calvin Pace suspended for four games? Looks like Gholston may be forced into some play time a little earlier than expected.
                            Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                            Don't worry we've got Westerman. He's got it covered.
                            According to the article below, Westerman has been tearing up OTA's and has been playing ILB. It says that Bart Scott can play outside. I still think Gholston will get the opportunity and he better do something with it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-on-gholston/

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That........is really disappointing

Comment

• I can't speak, that is terrible news. Gholston gets a primo opportunity to prove Jets fans wrong, i hope he goes after it. No excuses...i expect to not get the same feeling that he just isn't trying again. It's sad that i'm scared at the possibility of what i may see...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information