X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All i have to say is wow.

Sig by Me

Comment

• I can't believe the Jets control their own destiny. I'll be at next week's game, first one I've been able to go to all year, hopefully it'll be a good one. It obviously helped a ton that Manning didn't play in the second half, but they played a pretty nice game overall.

Let's hope the Bengals roll over without much to play for...they've looked kind of flat the last few weeks anyway so hopefully the Jets come in fired up and really just control it from the opening kickoff with the playoffs on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        I can't believe the Jets control their own destiny.
        Who'd a thunk it...
        J. MESS

Comment

• I can not believe the Jets control their own destiny either.

I went to the Falcons game, after they lost I was sure they were done. Their offense looked terrible.

Cincinnati has definitely looked flat the last couple of games, especially considering how they started.

I could be wrong, but I think they Jets have the number 1 wildcard spot right now. Looking at Baltimore's matchup along with Denvers, they appear to have easier match ups.

Wonder what type of Cincinnati team we will see this week.

Comment

• I'm so excited for next weeks game. I kno the jets can shut down cinci

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
              Wonder what type of Cincinnati team we will see this week.
              They flexed the gam eto Sunday night, so by then if the Pats win then the Bengals will have nothing to play for at all, and the possibility exists that the Jets may play the Bengals in the playoffs the following week, so it is unlikely the Bengals will show the Jets anything.
              J. MESS

Comment

• i think im going to be at the game. cant wait
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by jmess15 View Post
                  They flexed the gam eto Sunday night, so by then if the Pats win then the Bengals will have nothing to play for at all, and the possibility exists that the Jets may play the Bengals in the playoffs the following week, so it is unlikely the Bengals will show the Jets anything.
                  If the Jets make the playoffs it WILL be as a 5 seed as they can not lose and get in. And if the Pats and Bengals both lose the Bengals will be the 4 seed. Therefore, if the Jets make the playoffs they WILL be playing the Bengals at Cin. Cin can however have other opponents although the difference between 3 and 4 is often slight.

Just for logic's sake, if you were the Bengals wouldn't you want to study for the same team for two weeks in a row, play them two straight weeks and see what they give you in the first week as they are trying to make the playoffs.

If the Pats lose, Ravens win and the Steelers win there's a possibility where the Ravens or Steelers could be in the 6 seed therefore playing the Bengals. Why would they want to see either division rival in the 1st round when both are physical teams who know the Bengals. And as I said before, if you are the Benagls playing to win on Sunday night you have to study two different teams/complex defensive systems (As NYJ, PIT, BAL all have good D's).

There aren't many reasons outside of a Herman Edwards speech for the Bengals to "Play to Win the Game" this coming Sunday.

Oh yea and Maleluga got hurt last week don't think they won't remember that when the Jets are house blitzing and cut blocking their asses off in the 1st quarter.

There's a possibility the Jets might rest starters in the second half. All that said I think the Jets could take the Bengals straight up anyway which is why I'm salivating for the playoffs. Revis on an island with Ochocinco-Get your popcorn ready!
                  QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• 3 Jets in the "Pro Bowl"

Revis, Mangold and Fanaca

ALAN FANACA!?
                    No David Harris? Pro Bowl is a joke.

Comment

• Brandon Moore > Alan Faneca

Comment

• David Harris & Bart Scott both deserve to go, but if they're only going to go with two middle line backers, I can understand why they didn't make it.

How many times has London Fletcher deserved to go vs. how many times did he actually get there? He's an 8 time pro bowl alternate. How is that even possible? Antonio Pierce may be washed up now, but he deserved to go at least twice ahead of Jeremiah Trotter. At least once as a Redskin and once as a Giant.

There have been so many middle linebackers who deserved to go but didn't over the years.

As for Alan Faneca vs. Brandon Moore, well, one has name value and one does not.

Comment

• I got go pick up a new pair of thermals for Sunday night.

Cant wait!

Chad Johnson:

On if he has any celebrations planned for Sunday if he is able to score... See MoreÖ

I have one that is going to be so good. Everybody listening? You know the guy in the stands with the fireman hat (Fireman Ed) that quiets the stadium? OK, I have my own fireman hat made, but it doesnít say Jets. Itís a Bengals fireman hat. When I score, Iím going to sit on top of the goal post and then Iím going to quiet the stadium like he does and I want everybody in the stadium to say, well there not going to say the Bengals, but everybody will get the point of what Iím trying to do. I think itís good one. If I donít use the goal post, Iíll get on top of one of my linemenís shoulders. Iím going out this season with a bang. I donít care what anybody says. Thatís the celebration of all celebrations. Iím going out with a bang.

Comment

• Stick Revis on him. And then after 4 catches for 22 yards and no touchdowns, the Jets can sledge the Bengals fireman helmet.

That would be awesome. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post

I have one that is going to be so good. Everybody listening? You know the guy in the stands with the fireman hat (Fireman Ed) that quiets the stadium? OK, I have my own fireman hat made, but it doesnít say Jets. Itís a Bengals fireman hat. When I score, Iím going to sit on top of the goal post and then Iím going to quiet the stadium like he does and I want everybody in the stadium to say, well there not going to say the Bengals, but everybody will get the point of what Iím trying to do. I think itís good one. If I donít use the goal post, Iíll get on top of one of my linemenís shoulders. Iím going out this season with a bang. I donít care what anybody says. Thatís the celebration of all celebrations. Iím going out with a bang.
                              provided we win, I hope he does score a TD, and sit on the goal post, that would be a guaranteed suspension for the following week.
                              J. MESS

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                                David Harris & Bart Scott both deserve to go, but if they're only going to go with two middle line backers, I can understand why they didn't make it.
                                Bart Scott has been very average this season, he absolutely did not deserve to go.

David Harris is one of the most underrated players in the NFL, I thought he deserved to go but i'm not surprised he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information