• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** miami were gonna beat then by a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
      **** miami were gonna beat then by a lot
      I hope youre right buddy....this is one of those games where whoever takes the lead early has a huge upper hand considering how close the two teams are. We both pretty much play the same style so I'd love to see us win the coin toss, take the ball, and go right down the field and score. Either way I think we are easily the more talented team and I hope we show that over 4 quarters. Although when we play Miami records and stats usually go out the window so who knows, should be a great game as usual.

Comment

• Miami always seems to give the Jets trouble, they run the ball pretty well and come up with big plays when they need to. Last season both games were extremely tough, and both teams improved this offseason. We're more banged up than they are as well. I'd expect nothing less than a really tough game from them. Think this is a good test for both teams, I want to see how our tough-so-far run defense holds up, how Cro plays against Marshall, if the run game can really get going in one of these games, and obviously how Sanchez does. Definitely excited to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by msolimani View Post
          I hope youre right buddy....this is one of those games where whoever takes the lead early has a huge upper hand considering how close the two teams are. We both pretty much play the same style so I'd love to see us win the coin toss, take the ball, and go right down the field and score. Either way I think we are easily the more talented team and I hope we show that over 4 quarters. Although when we play Miami records and stats usually go out the window so who knows, should be a great game as usual.
          I was hammered when I posted that hah, but I still stand by it! Theres one thing I really wanna see happen today, and damn it thats Greene. I want him to get more than 20 carries and watch him bruise up the fins LB's all day

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
            I was hammered when I posted that hah, but I still stand by it! Theres one thing I really wanna see happen today, and damn it thats Greene. I want him to get more than 20 carries and watch him bruise up the fins LB's all day
            Me and my fantasy team both want to see that happen. I love me some Shonn Greene, hopefully he gets rolling.

Also, it would really suck to see Danny Woodhead turn into a good player for the Pats.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
              Also, it would really suck to see Danny Woodhead turn into a good player for the Pats.
              Noooooo, it already sucks that Danny Woodhead is a Patriot while Joe McKnight is a Jet.

Comment

• I'm worried that the Sanchez's game last week had to do more with a bad Patriots defense than the Jets passing game finally clicking like we all thought it did.

If Buffalo can put 30 up on New England, anyone can.

Comment

• Damn I haven't been here in a while. All I have to say is Kyle Wilson is terrible and I'm going to put in an application to be a Jets scout (not really).
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                    Damn I haven't been here in a while. All I have to say is Kyle Wilson is terrible and I'm going to put in an application to be a Jets scout (not really).
                    His coverage is pretty good, he just doesn't turn around to look for the ball. With some coaching he'll be fine.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      His coverage is pretty good, he just doesn't turn around to look for the ball. With some coaching he'll be fine.
                      He's actually recovering if he hasn't turned around yet, in those cases when he's a few steps off. In the times where he's on the guy and he's not looking back while making contact with them, that's kind of just something you do or you don't. As much as they'd like to coach him, he'll continue to do that. But I guess we'll see. However, there are things about his game that any amount of coaching won't change his inadequacies. He's lucky he's playing against bite-size Bess.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        Noooooo, it already sucks that Danny Woodhead is a Patriot while Joe McKnight is a Jet.
                        Forget Woodhead, I want Leon Washington back. That McKnight thing was such a mistake, they need to go out and get a different third down back of the future because he's not the answer there.

Also, looks like Sanchez is still playing well. Hopefully he makes some noise in the second half. Keller is also an absolute animal. Damn.

Comment

• i dont want to sound too confident, but if we can beat Miami and New england without Pace, Revis and Santonio, this division should be ours baby

Sig by Me

Comment

• I don't think the Jets win that game last year. Still, pass defense needs to pull it together, I'm sure Ryan is going to give that a lot of attention this week. How many times did the passing offense win us games last year? Really nice to have when the defense and run game aren't able to carry the team.

Big one next week, starting 3-1 with all of those wins being in the division would be great. The Bills certainly aren't going to lay down and let them win out there, division games are always tough. Hopefully the team has a great week of practice, comes out focused, and takes care of business.

Comment

• I Believe In You Sanchez!!!

Comment

• -Never thought I'd say this but I have more confidence in Sanchez and the passing game than the ground attack.

- Last night really did show how important Revis is to our defense.
                                a) Marshall doesn't go for 166 yards and 10 catches if Revis is on him.
                                b) We blitzed considerably less then we usually do, especially on 3rd down. Rex made the right call on that but Henne just picked us apart.

Great performance overall. Now on to Buffalo. As derza said, winning all 3 divison games would be huge.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information