Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Jets Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • These games are gonna kill me eventually. Still a great win though. Shouldn't have been as close as it was but it doesnt matter. 7-2 is awesome



    Sig by Me

    Comment


    • We're 5-0 on the road. That's pretty damn impressive.

      Sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Gilbert just got waved...didn't remember him getting put on the active roster, apparently that just slipped over my head. Good sign that they thought enough of him to activate him to the PS, hopefully they can get him back there. Turner got activated so Cotchery's probably not playing, hurts firepower heading into this game a bit going up against a susceptible Houston secondary. Should be a good one, the Texans are another good test, tough team. Hopefully Rex has them ready to play, particularly containing Foster and Johnson. If they do both I'm not sure how Houston beats us, and even if it's just one that helps our chances considerably. A big game out of Sanchez would be nice also, hopefully he's able to find open guys downfield.

        Comment


        • Yeah, Cotchery is officially ruled out for Sunday's game against the Texans. Definitely hurts but with Houston's piss poor secondary, hopefully it won't be too big of a loss. I'm expecting big games from both Holmes and Edwards.

          Congrats on your "All-Pro" status, derza.

          Sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Unbelieveable.........Pretty much sums up the entire 4th quarter.

            Sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • So uh...lets make sure Santonio Holmes gets re-signed this offseason. So. Clutch. Braylon's catch to set it up was pretty sweet too... this is the best team we're gonna have for awhile I think. And this team isn't playing it's best football right now either.

              Comment


              • I am shocked right now.

                Anybody reading the week 11 discussion thread? Apparently we won because of luck yet again and nobody wants to give Sanchez credit. (Pats fans).

                Sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  I am shocked right now.

                  Anybody reading the week 11 discussion thread? Apparently we won because of luck yet again and nobody wants to give Sanchez credit. (Pats fans).
                  If the last second heart attack inducing wins the past few weeks are luck, the Jets organization needs to start paying everyone in lottery tickets.

                  Comment


                  • Feels good to know we have a franchise QB



                    Sig by Me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                      If the last second heart attack inducing wins the past few weeks are luck, the Jets organization needs to start paying everyone in lottery tickets.
                      Or it's just taking all of those years of "same old Jets" and repaying the organization and its fans for the many, many times the same things happened with the Jets on the other side of the field. But I like to think that it's because we have a gutsy, scrappy, mentally tough team. Probably a little of both.

                      By the way, I've been talking a lot about how the offense is the better unit than the defense and so in the draft even though needs are on the defensive side the offensive side may make more sense to address...I'd like to retract those comments. I'm not sure which unit is better, but the defense needs a lot of help at multiple positions right now.

                      Comment


                      • 14 days 22 hours 50 minutes.
                        **** her in da *****!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by descendency View Post
                          14 days 22 hours 50 minutes.
                          Game of the Year



                          Sig by Me

                          Comment


                          • So, now, with our 5 free agents, I don't know who I would let go. Between Bray, Holmes, Cro, and Harris, Ellis.

                            They have all been huge contributors. Cro locked it down while Revis was out and is still playing great. Holmes and Bray have each been played great other than a few miscues. Harris has been Harris. And Ellis has been a beast, yet again, although he is the oldest of the bunch.

                            Having to lose any of them will suck. But, hopefully, with Taylor off the books, maybe getting rid off Woody (replaced by Ducasse), and Gholston, maybe we can keep them all? And losing Pryce's contract, obviously. I like him for this year, but next year hopefully we draft all D-line and rushing OLB's.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
                              So, now, with our 5 free agents, I don't know who I would let go. Between Bray, Holmes, Cro, and Harris, Ellis.

                              They have all been huge contributors. Cro locked it down while Revis was out and is still playing great. Holmes and Bray have each been played great other than a few miscues. Harris has been Harris. And Ellis has been a beast, yet again, although he is the oldest of the bunch.

                              Having to lose any of them will suck. But, hopefully, with Taylor off the books, maybe getting rid off Woody (replaced by Ducasse), and Gholston, maybe we can keep them all? And losing Pryce's contract, obviously. I like him for this year, but next year hopefully we draft all D-line and rushing OLB's.
                              If I had to pick one to let go, I'd pick Braylon Edwards. He's made a lot of big plays, but he blown a lot of big plays too that someone with better hands could make.

                              If I had to pick two, the second would be Shaun Ellis if only because of his age.

                              If I had to pick three........ then it would get difficult....
                              Despite his reputation of being one of the worst players ever, Antonio Cromartie has played great so far for the Jets and is who Rex Ryan thought he was.

                              As for the Patriots game, to me, it is important to see that the Jets have an answer on D to what the Brady and the Patriots are currently doing. A big reason why the Jets won the first game against the Patriots was that Brady lost his mind and just started forcing bad passes. To me, seeing that they can still rattle him is the most important thing, even more important than the W. Or at least contain him.

                              Comment


                              • Kris Brown had a workout with us earlier today. I wonder if a change at K is coming soon...

                                Sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information