Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Jamaal Westerman has looked very good in camp thus far. Rex said he'll be used a s a situational pass rusher this year.

Rookie WR Jeremy Kerley has also continued to impress the coaching staff.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15
      how is shon greene looking in camp for you guys? i have the first overall pick in my keeper draft and i'm thinking of taking him because i need a rb bad. everyone had him pegged for the big year last season, which i didn't buy. this year, though, i have a weird feeling about him.
      I think he'll have a good year. He'll be getting a lot more carries this year, more than Tomlinson will. I expect him to have 1000 yards and maybe 6-8 touchdowns. I'm sure Tomlinson will steal some redzone carries, though.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hope the offensive line stays healthy this year, because goodness the backups look absolutely brutal out there.

Comment

• vlad ducasse looked completely lost
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Ducasse is really terrible. I'm not sure he is going to ever start for us.

ILB Josh Mauga looked very good as did TE Jeff Cumberland.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm not happy at all with the way the starters played last night. The O-line had problems last night picking up the blitz. We're pretty lucky Sanchez has the ability to escape because he almost took a couple of big hits. The starting defense wasn't much better, either. They gave up a lot of yards. They were however able to make a few plays when they needed to.

Cumberland has pretty much been invisible since the Houston game. I'm wondering if the Jets are trying not to expose him in the pre season? I expect him to contribue this year.

Nick Bellore probably made the team with that performance last night. He looked good on special teams, forcing a fumble on a punt return. He also looked good when he got a shot on defense and got after the QB.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222
                Yeah it's nice to have Gilbert, Turner, and Josh Baker (whose potential I liked & who could come in handy if Terminator gets hurt) on the practice squad. Hopefully MTV doesn't get claimed and gets added to the practice squad too. Frankly I'd take him on the team over Sendejo, Payne, Gilyard, and probably McIntyre too. Six WR's is a little excessive, same with five safeties. I'm disappointed we gave other teams a shot to pick him up.
                MTV made it to PS but Baker got cut

What are your guys expectations for this year? We play in 5 days and the roster is set. I think we make 12-4 which will put us in a great position to win the division (I see the Pats going 11-5) and could possibly be a first round bye. I know its pretty optimistic but I really think were set up good this year. The offense could take a while to click but the D is ELITE and once the offense gets their **** together we are gonna be scary. This is all of course assuming we can stay healthy, although we do have very good depth in some spots (Secondary, D-line, LB).

Sig by Me

Comment

• Game-by Game predictions

Week 1 v DAL- W
                  Week 2 V JAC- W
                  Week 3 @ OAK- W
                  Week 4 @ Baltimore- L
                  Week 5 @ NE- L
                  Week 6 v MIA- W
                  Week 7 v SD- W
                  Week 8 bye
                  Week 9 @ BUF- W
                  Week 10 v NE- W
                  Week 11 @ DEN- W
                  Week 12 V BUF- W
                  Week 13 @ WAS- W
                  Week 14 V KC- L
                  Week 15 @ PHI- W
                  Week 16 v NYG- W
                  Week 17 @ MIA- L

Sig by Me

Comment

• hey guys, wanted to know if you guys heard anything bout who Revis was gonna be on Sun. Miles Austin or Dez?

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                      hey guys, wanted to know if you guys heard anything bout who Revis was gonna be on Sun. Miles Austin or Dez?
                      I wondered this too, but I'd suspect Austin. Dez is getting alot of steam, but I think you have to take Austin out of the game because he stretches the field and opens things up for everyone. Besides, I think Cromartie matches up pretty well with Dez.

I would be interested in seeing that personally, Dez is gonna run most of the underneath and screen plays while Austin will be running the deep routes and looking for the big play.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I'll say 11-5. I'm sure we'll lose a game that we're supposed to win.

I don't think Revis is going to stick the same WR the whole game. They got away from that a little bit last year with the strong play from Cro. If Revis was to stick one WR the whole game, I would guess Austin but who knows.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'll say 10-6 this year, for some reason I just don't have a good feeling about the season. Obviously could be better, I'm concerned it'll be worse.

As for who Revis is on, I'd lean Austin but like 'Canes said not sure he'll stick on one guy all game. I'm not sure that there's really clearly a better WR on the Cowboys and both are strong, relatively physical guys. If somebody was more of just a deep threat type I'd be more inclined to put Cromartie on him since he can get beaten up sometimes just for the match up, but that isn't really the case.

Comment

• I'll guess 10-6 and get the Wildcard. I find it tough to go higher than that given the overall lack of depth on the roster. I believe that there are a number of guys who if hurt would severly hurt us, more than some other teams. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

I'll say Austin. I think the Romo-Austin connection is stronger, and Revis will be able to handle Austin's more physical and aggressive style. At this point Dez has shown flashes, but not enough. Cro has the measurables to match him. As such, i think Dez will have the better game of the two WRs

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• That was a fun and heart pounding game.

I'm very concerned with the running game. I'm glad we're giving Sanchez some more opportunities to make plays but our bread and butter is the run game so we have to clean that up.

Sanchez struggled early but once again, he had a great 4th quarter. The stat line looks very good.

The o-line didn't look great but that was mostly because of Demarcus Ware. I'm glad we don't have to see him again this year.

How about Joe McKnight stepping up.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Although there is a lot to fix, this team appears to be just as resilient as last year. It's good to be a Jets fan.

Between the Jets games and the Michigan games, I'm pretty sure I'm going to develop an ulcer.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information