This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by josh07039
    Still waiting on that list of starting runningbacks worse than Greene.
    With that OL and no FB assignment, Anyone is as good as Greene.

Revis is done for year... Blimey!

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222
      Powell's starting to cut into Greene's time, and certainly deserves to play more. I hope he takes his job sooner rather than later.

Even more than that, hope Revis's injury isn't as bad as feared. Would be a crippling injury for the team.

Tough win today against a Dolphins team I think is better than they're given credit for. Certainly better than losing. Next week will obviously be tough, particularly with the 49ers coming off a loss.
      I hope.. Greene for a power back is too often injured too me, for a fairly young RB (carries, etc.). Besides his lack of passing game skills.

Also losing Revis for the year, ******* sucks.

And I would've liked it if the 49ers beat the Vikings. They'll probably be all pissed off, hungrier for a bounce back win.
      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
        I hope.. Greene for a power back is too often injured too me, for a fairly young RB (carries, etc.). Besides his lack of passing game skills.

Also losing Revis for the year, ******* sucks.

And I would've liked it if the 49ers beat the Vikings. They'll probably be all pissed off, hungrier for a bounce back win.
        I think Powell is our new starter already. It will be interesting to see him play against a stud defense team back to back games.
        Last edited by YotoJets007; 09-24-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• Maybe it's just me, but I think Santonio Holmes has been hurting the team a bit. He's obviously had some nice stats but runs lazy routes and just hasn't been particularly productive if you taken into account how many targets he's received. Now he hasn't gotten much help and Keller being out hurts obviously, but I just see Holmes as a complementary guy more than a featured player. Maybe if Hill develops things work out but not a great situation right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
            Maybe it's just me, but I think Santonio Holmes has been hurting the team a bit. He's obviously had some nice stats but runs lazy routes and just hasn't been particularly productive if you taken into account how many targets he's received. Now he hasn't gotten much help and Keller being out hurts obviously, but I just see Holmes as a complementary guy more than a featured player. Maybe if Hill develops things work out but not a great situation right now.

I feel the similarity. If offense plan does not include him enough, he plays soft.

Comment

• McKnight a cornerback? I think I prefer WR role for him.

Any good on PS pick up RB Grimes?

Comment

• Supposedly McKnight had a pick against every QB in practice today. I remember him getting a sack last year. I wish he was more open to the idea, because he's probably a better defensive player than he is offensive.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                  Supposedly McKnight had a pick against every QB in practice today. I remember him getting a sack last year. I wish he was more open to the idea, because he's probably a better defensive player than he is offensive.
                  Apparently consensus was that if McKnight went to USC as a corner he would have ended up being a very high draft pick. He's got all the tools. Not the first case of a guy who's better on the defensive side wanting to play offense though, and won't be the last.

Comment

• According to you fans, Tannenbaum is an idiot. Right?

He has patience with Greene's early struggle.

Comment

• What else is Tannenbaum going to say publicly?

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                        What else is Tannenbaum going to say publicly?
                        If anyone says the truth, you deserve to be repeatedly punched in the face.

Comment

• Where the heck did he get those details from? Damn. M.J. Good summary.

I dont like two things about Jets.

#1: Sanchez called for timeout to avoid a delay penalty when the LOS was inside own's 5 yard? Idiot.

#2: Rex Ryan called for FG when Jets were dealing with 4th down and a yard as the LOS was about 3 yards away from endzone. I would fairly understand if it was 4th down and goal. Jets should go for it. If Jets succeeded to reset to 1st down then Jets could continue playing for 7. If Jets failed to convert the 4th down then Patriots would start inside their own 5 yards. Better add 3 points than nothing gutless.

Comment

• If Stephen Hill did not drop that pass, we would have won.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                              If Stephen Hill did not drop that pass, we would have won.

No freaking Kidding!!

Comment

• Well, some people think the Pats are the best team in the AFC, and I know they were down some players, but still. I think that was pretty promising. Without so many bonehead mistakes, we could have won that pretty easily. I don't think we're in such a bad place. They just have to keep their heads up and stick together.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information