This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Young Nasty Man
    He is going to be a hot commodity and it's not going to be easy but still I would love to try.
    all the more reason no to get involved with a hot commodity that may be vastly overrated based on the circumstances of his playing time along with alot of teams need for a rb.

Comment

• you just dont like me... :(

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Nasty Man
        you just dont like me... :(
        If i didnt like u i would tell u straight up, next time derza is on ask him how blunt I am in real life. Take constructive criticism like a man, don't say that I dont like you b/c I dont like one of your ideas.

Comment

• yo..... it doesn't matter if you like him or not based on what SD is projected to ask for Turner its a bad deal for the JETS...

I love TONY HUNT go over that TENN. Bowl gam he was NARSTY!
          QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• from what is says on the jets website it seems to me like Schotty just wanted to see what the process was to become a head coach so in a few years when he wants to be a coach he will already know what it is like. I dont think he ever had any intention of being Miami head coach
            J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

PLAYERS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
            KELLEN CLEMENS QB #11
            BRAD SMITH WR #16
            DAVID HARRIS MLB #52
            DARRELLE REVIS CB #24

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsman309
              from what is says on the jets website it seems to me like Schotty just wanted to see what the process was to become a head coach so in a few years when he wants to be a coach he will already know what it is like. I dont think he ever had any intention of being Miami head coach
              i think thats ********. any OC or DC would take a HC job in a heartbeat, even if its for a team/city that they dont particularly like. HC is the goal of anyone involved in the nfl, and plus on top of that the money is like 5 times more. i guarentee you that if schotty had the offer officially handed to him on the table, hed be gone right now

sig by JETS5128

Comment

• antonio pittman officially declare for the draft, and is the #3 RB on mel kiper's board behind AP and lynch. if everyone says lynch is a little bit of a reach to get to us in round 1, pittman would be pretty much realistic then. what would you all think of going pittman round 1?

sig by JETS5128

Comment

• Originally posted by nyjetsguy27
                  antonio pittman officially declare for the draft, and is the #3 RB on mel kiper's board behind AP and lynch. if everyone says lynch is a little bit of a reach to get to us in round 1, pittman would be pretty much realistic then. what would you all think of going pittman round 1?
                  Yes Antonio Pittman had great stats but do you really think he can put up the same numbers against an NFL defense. As we all saw against Florida, which has an excellent run defense, Pittman was only held to 62 rush yards and 1 TD. Most of these yards were gained after the game was out of reach and Florida's reserves were in the game. I think a Pittman would not be such a great answer for the Jets draft choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Swamp
                    Originally posted by nyjetsguy27
                    antonio pittman officially declare for the draft, and is the #3 RB on mel kiper's board behind AP and lynch. if everyone says lynch is a little bit of a reach to get to us in round 1, pittman would be pretty much realistic then. what would you all think of going pittman round 1?
                    Yes Antonio Pittman had great stats but do you really think he can put up the same numbers against an NFL defense. As we all saw against Florida, which has an excellent run defense, Pittman was only held to 62 rush yards and 1 TD. Most of these yards were gained after the game was out of reach and Florida's reserves were in the game. I think a Pittman would not be such a great answer for the Jets draft choice.
                    if you dont like pittman, who do you want them to take then?

sig by JETS5128

Comment

• If I was Mike Tanenbaum I would draft Jarvis Moss DE out of Florida. He is a playmaker and leader on Defense. Something the Jets desperately need on thier D-Line. With Jarvis Moss on the Line, Vilma at LB, and Rhodes in the secondary the Jets Defense would be great. Jarvis Moss definitely has the size and power to break through the offensive line. He would bring the spark the jets need right away in his rookie season. Replacing Kemo on the line, the jets run defense and quarterback coverage would be greatly improved and be on their way to another playoff berth. He also is an excellent Field Goal/Punt Blocker!

Comment

If I was Mike Tanenbaum I would draft Jarvis Moss DE out of Florida. He is a playmaker and leader on Defense. Something the Jets desperately need on thier D-Line. With Jarvis Moss on the Line, Vilma at LB, and Rhodes in the secondary the Jets Defense would be great. Jarvis Moss definitely has the size and power to break through the offensive line. He would bring the spark the jets need right away in his rookie season. Replacing Kemo on the line, the jets run defense and quarterback coverage would be greatly improved and be on their way to another playoff berth. He also is an excellent Field Goal/Punt Blocker!
                        first of all buddy, its spelt kimo not kemo. second, a FG or punt is blocked once every 12 years, so thats not even a legit comment. third, he isnt big enough to be a bigtime factor in our defensive scheme.

sig by JETS5128

Comment

Originally posted by The Swamp
                          If I was Mike Tanenbaum I would draft Jarvis Moss DE out of Florida. He is a playmaker and leader on Defense. Something the Jets desperately need on thier D-Line. With Jarvis Moss on the Line, Vilma at LB, and Rhodes in the secondary the Jets Defense would be great. Jarvis Moss definitely has the size and power to break through the offensive line. He would bring the spark the jets need right away in his rookie season. Replacing Kemo on the line, the jets run defense and quarterback coverage would be greatly improved and be on their way to another playoff berth. He also is an excellent Field Goal/Punt Blocker!
                          first of all buddy, its spelt kimo not kemo. second, a FG or punt is blocked once every 12 years, so thats not even a legit comment. third, he isnt big enough to be a bigtime factor in our defensive scheme.
                          First of all buddy sorry about the Kemo/Kimo and second of all where do you get your stats from field goal block once every 12 years, maybe you should get your stats right before you post another message on my forum. I guarantee if the jets draft moss he will lead the team with sacks and block at least one field goal. The jets defensive scheme is in turmoil, any help they can get will improve them and bring a super bowl to NY.

Comment

First of all buddy sorry about the Kemo/Kimo and second of all where do you get your stats from field goal block once every 12 years, maybe you should get your stats right before you post another message on my forum. I guarantee if the jets draft moss he will lead the team with sacks and block at least one field goal. The jets defensive scheme is in turmoil, any help they can get will improve them and bring a super bowl to NY.
                            i was exaggerating about the 12 year thing tough guy. the only reason you like jarvis moss is because hes one of your ***** florida gators

sig by JETS5128

Comment

i was exaggerating about the 12 year thing tough guy. the only reason you like jarvis moss is because hes one of your *********** florida gators
                              Alright im sorry about jumping down your throat like that. i think its just b/c your probably like a Duke or Notre Dame football fan and you were very disappointed this year after the Gators proved to be the best team in this millenium.

Comment

Moss would be an OLB in our scheme and would be a perfect fit. Him or Blalock would be our pick at 25 not Hughes as scott has in his mock. Personally, if I couldnt trade out of rd 1 I would go:
                                1) 25) Justin Blalock OG
                                2) 6) Anthony Spencer OLB/DE
                                2) 25) Chris Houston or Aaron Ross CB
                                3) 25) Gary Russell RB

I would love to add Meachem if we could get another 2nd rd pick and I would love to trade out of rd 1 and end up getting Grubbs to play guard and an extra 1st rd pick next yr.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information