X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
    Originally posted by AlexDown
    Since we are on the topic, I really don't like most of you guys.

:)

Just kidding 8)

I know it is way early to predict these things but does anyone else see the AFC East being one of the hardest divisions in football next year?
    just to chime in, i think it be tough to tell, how many can say that buffalo or miami will make the playoffs for sure? where as the nfc east, nfc south, or maybe the afc north will be tougher

but i was wonderingg what direction the jets wanted to go in the draft? do you guys want to draft a big bruiser back if you dont make a move for thomas jones?

ive always rooted for the jets, i hope you guys make a move for jones, and draft all defense
    I don't want Jones. We have such a young line, why would we make a move for an old RB, especially when we could get a good young running back from the draft?

Comment

• Truthfully, I dont think we should be looking for a HB in the secound round this year. The draft class for RB this year is fairly weak this year and there isn't much difference in rounds 2-5. If we do go RB, it should be in the later rounds. Someone I would look for is Kolby Smith. Typicall power back but was in the wrong system in college or Tyrone Moss. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by El$anDollah
        Truthfully, I dont think we should be looking for a HB in the secound round this year. The draft class for RB this year is fairly week this year and there isn't much in rounds 2-5. If we do go RB, it should be in the later rounds. Someone I would look for is Kolby Smith. Typicall power back but was in the wrong system in college or Tyrone Moss. What do you guys think?
        I agree. I say we focus on repairing the non-skill positions this year, and going after a RB next year.

Comment

• Next years crop of RB are far more promising than this years so we can find a stud next when the next draft comes along.

Comment

• Justin Miller won NFL's fastest man, Jets website.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetsfan3
              Justin Miller won NFL's fastest man, Jets website.
              Very cool, I never thought of him as a real blazing burner type guy, I just thought he was quick and agile when returning kicks.

DChess...youre the man!

Comment

• Wow, Justin Miller as winning that is pretty good. When I think of Miller though, I think physical. I think this drops any questions about whether we should keep him or not.

Comment

• He beat D-Hall, beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp
                    Originally posted by nyjetsguy27
                    calm down he was just joking, stop PMSing over it
                    The next time I want your opinion, I'll ask my neighbours pet pig. I'll get twice the intelligence, and half the squealing.

Wait, you **** pigs?

Comment

• J-Mil!!

^^Sig From Nvot9
                      J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Truthfully, I dont think we should be looking for a HB in the secound round this year. The draft class for RB this year is fairly weak this year and there isn't much difference in rounds 2-5. If we do go RB, it should be in the later rounds. Someone I would look for is Kolby Smith. Typicall power back but was in the wrong system in college or Tyrone Moss. What do you guys think?

You know nothing about ball and about differentiating about players if you say there is no difference between hunt and smith and or Dwanye Wright he will be an impaxt back. The Jets need a RB and people down play this bc of our success this year, BUT we need a punder bc Washington was tired at the end of our season. WE HAVE A LOT OF NEEDS ESPERCIALLY AS A JETS FAN DONT CLAIM FACTS El$anDollah...
                        ie (BLAIR THOMAS: REGGIE BUSH OF 80'S-90'S AND HE SUCKED)
                        PROJECT:........... It;s our JETS we know how we have to build.

2008 & 2009 SB CHAMPS
                        QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp
                          Originally posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
                          Originally posted by AlexDown
                          Since we are on the topic, I really don't like most of you guys.

:)

Just kidding 8)

I know it is way early to predict these things but does anyone else see the AFC East being one of the hardest divisions in football next year?
                          just to chime in, i think it be tough to tell, how many can say that buffalo or miami will make the playoffs for sure? where as the nfc east, nfc south, or maybe the afc north will be tougher

but i was wonderingg what direction the jets wanted to go in the draft? do you guys want to draft a big bruiser back if you dont make a move for thomas jones?

ive always rooted for the jets, i hope you guys make a move for jones, and draft all defense
                          I don't want Jones. We have such a young line, why would we make a move for an old RB, especially when we could get a good young running back from the draft?

because you drafted leon washington as a young back, and thomas jones isnt really that old....plus its not always a bad idea to bring in some experienced veterans on the team...that gives you that last strong piece to an already young and potent offense....then you can draft defense for impact players...just a thought though

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Tyrone Moss would be a nice mid-round option, as would DeShawn Wynn who I think I would like more than Moss in the mid rounds. Wynn has a ton of potential IMO and would be an excellent pickup. It's hard to say that picking up a RB in the second would or wouldn't make sense, we have yet to see how everyone runs, and most importantly who is available. I think at each selection we choose the best player at a position of need available, and if nobody on the board is appealing we trade down.

Comment

• Exactly my point,hcbrad08. The jets have to many needs to look for their workhorse. Many people agree that this years RB class with the exeption of AD and Lynch is weak. I agree that are some major differences between rd 2 and 5 but because of the weak class, there isn't a landsliding difference as in previous years. Besides, would anyone want 2 young, developing RB to aid in pass protection.

Comment

Exactly my point,hcbrad08. The jets have to many needs to look for their workhorse. Many people agree that this years RB class with the exeption of AD and Lynch is weak. I agree that are some major differences between rd 2 and 5 but because of the weak class, there isn't a landsliding difference as in previous years. Besides, would anyone want 2 young, developing RB to aid in pass protection.

exactly...especially since chad was sacked somethin like 30 times, now im not putting that all on the RBs but having a thomas jones or a jamal lewis for a year or two while be build up the defense and offense around them isn't a terrible idea...i definately believe that adding to the defense, stopping more of the 3rd and outs and getting our boys the ball more on offense will put more points on the board then drafting a young back would

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information