i didnt see it :roll:

former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by tishdog
              Originally posted by TCU
              check the sick Drew Coleman avator.
              He got raped this week for a TD.
              Despite the fact that he did have that play against Bradley, we lose that game anyway. We threw it away on turnovers. The Bears weren't overly impressive, but they capitalized. I hate to credit the shift of momentum to referees calls, but Thomas Jones' review was cleary a fumble. The ball was moving before he hit the ground.

Not to mention Coleman has been a nice addition, as a sixth rounder, but we need to get a new winger on punts. Brad Smith is good, but Coleman is rather clueless as to where the balls going. Not to mention I remember Graham booting a 75 yarder, and Coleman illegally touched it, just to down it.

Designs by Thule

Comment

• D'Brickashaw is going to be playing against Mario Williams this weekend.

How do you think they will do against each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by tishdog
                  Originally posted by TCU
                  They shouldn't have left him out on an island with a speedy guy like Bradley in the first place. That's what happens when you blitz on every play, eventually you raped.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    Originally posted by tishdog
                    Originally posted by TCU
                    They shouldn't have left him out on an island with a speedy guy like Bradley in the first place. That's what happens when you blitz on every play, eventually you raped.
                    yeah definilty.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Anyone else impressed with how Hobson has been playing. I just read an article about it in the Ledger.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Originally posted by tishdog
                        Originally posted by TCU
                        Well this is exactly why the Jets need to improve their front seven. They have safeties and corners that can cover, but not only did we have Justin Miller and Drew Coleman, a clueless coverman and a 6th round rookie out there, at one point, but we had to bring Rhodes up. We can't pressure the quarterback without blitzing.

We have to gamble to stop the run, and blitz to put pressure on the quarterback, because our secondary can't cover receivers for ten seconds. Teams just double Ellis up front and we have no one else that can get to the passer.

I like Hobson, but he's also playing good in a contract year. His more natural position is ILB in the 3-4, and he's one of the best one on one tacklers in the league. That was his wrap coming out of Michigan. His problem coming out of college was getting to the tailbacks. He now just has to take on blocks and drop into coverage which suits his strength. The problem is, he loses outside leverage on run players to the strongside and that's why the run defense struggles at times, because runners can get to the outside when running to the strongside.

Designs by Thule

Comment

• Drew Coleman will get a pick this week. Im calling first right here.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• we got to win this game, chad needs to come up big today,

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU
                              Drew Coleman will get a pick this week. Im calling first right here.
                              hasn't happened yet but his best chance is in this scrambling must throw offense of the Texans right now.

ALso just wanted to comment on the fact last week i was outraged by the Jets refusal to trot out Nugent for a 50 and 52 yard FG but he has a 54 today so they may have had a better shot last week if they just trusted him.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• that was a good game i like pennington, he is the man, i like his attitude, he never gives. i was so dam hapy when he got back up and he started to hype up the jets. We played a good game. This guy kerry rhodes is really nasty he shows he can play for the into, and the sack,

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information