It's Miller Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Miller Time

the raiders have released horrible TE Courtney Anderson who couldn't catch or block for his life. http://www.raiders.com/Team/Default.aspx?id=152

i hope this means miller wins out the starting job.

Zach Miller should win the starting job with Oakland. His 40 time was much slower than his game time and his hands are just outstanding. He will be a great target for a young quarterback.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
      the raiders have released horrible TE Courtney Anderson who couldn't catch or block for his life. http://www.raiders.com/Team/Default.aspx?id=152

i hope this means miller wins out the starting job.
      It's about time we got rid of that loser, he was just flat out terrible. Calling him soft would be an understatement.

Comment

Im pretty sure Miller would have won the job with or without Courtney Anderson on the team.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I think its a given that Miller wins the starting job...My question is which TEs will make the roster. I figure we'll carry 3...Anderson already got the ax and thats good news as far as Im concerned, he was awful last year...but we still have a lot of TEs left to choose from

John Madsen - converted receiver made a lot of noise last year and some big plays
          Randal Williams - Great athlete, major talent, but the consistency hasnt been there
          Fred Wakefield - Pretty much an extra lineman
          Tony Stewart - Special Teamer, decent backup for the Bengals
          James Adkisson - another special teamer

If I had to guess, Id say we'll see Miller, Madsen and Stewart make the team but its tough to say. Regardless, I think the starting job is Millers.

Comment

Miller officially signed

http://www.raiders.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=26320

Comment

Miller!
              Can't wait to see him in action.
              myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

I've always believed a good TE is key to a young QBs development. I think he'll have a real good rookie year. Along the lines of 40 catches, 400 yards, and 4 TDs.
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I think the next TE on the chart will a blocking TE. Like Wakefield or Stewart

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

hes gonna be our opening day starter and an important part of our offense so its important he is there for the whole training camp.

Comment

I hated Courtney Anderson, he sucked at blocking. I hope our starter is Zach Miller and our second TE is Madsen I liked him alot last season.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

well the race is down to 4 with Williams' recent departure from the team for "personal" reasons, well technically 5 but Adkisson isn't making the team i know that already. We'll keep 3 TEs so Miller is a lock, the other 2 will more than likely be Madsen and Stewart. from what i've read, Wakefield has stone hands, his blocking wont save him when we have Stewart who can block and catch. Miller and Madsen will probably top the chart though if we run 2 TE sets, which both seem pretty impressive from what i've seen/read.

Comment

Miller will definitely be the starter barring injury

http://pitchforknation.blogspot.com/...ler-looks.html

Comment

thank god. he was a waste or money

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information