No announcement yet.

raiders, russell agree to deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really am sick of this just trade his ass to Atlanta for a 1st rounder.Sign CPep for the next couple of years.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
      I really am sick of this just trade his ass to Atlanta for a 1st rounder.Sign CPep for the next couple of years.
      I think you've already missed the trading window for unsigned draft picks. At this point, you can sign him or let him go back into the draft next year. Those are the only options left.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

the word is an agreement has been made they just have to finalize it. it should be official within a few days i'm guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
          the word is an agreement has been made they just have to finalize it. it should be official within a few days i'm guessing.
          I hope you're right, just like some of the other stuff you told me during the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
            I dont like him (well he's a good guy, but i dont think he's that good) because how many times do you throw the ball 60 yards downfield. So its great that he can throw far, but most deep passes hardly require 30 yards. So really accuracy means more in the nfl than throw power. But if Russell does sit a year it will do wonders for him like it has Palmer, Campbell and others
            It's not his distance, it's the velocity, which is VERY important. He also his pretty damn accurate as well, probably moreso than Quinn. He's not some guy with a rocket arm he can't control.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
              Yeah it's about time. Even though I hate the Raiders, I was a Russell supporter, so I still wanna be right. As long as he sucks against the Broncos.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I believe they said during the Raiders/Lions game that he is expected to sign a contract within the next couple of days.

Comment

they keep on saying that though and still nothing has happened.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Alright, so both The Rumor Monger (Schefter) and Jay Glazer are reporting that Russell is going to sign today. What do you guys think about that?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Do you guys really still call Shefter the "rumor monger"? Wasn't it because he reported that the Raiders were going to fire Art Shell after the season? Didn't they fire Art Shell after the season?

Good job on getting Russell signed though. He's going to be a beast in a year or two.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                        Do you guys really still call Shefter the "rumor monger"? Wasn't it because he reported that the Raiders were going to fire Art Shell after the season? Didn't they fire Art Shell after the season?

Good job on getting Russell signed though. He's going to be a beast in a year or two.
                        he signed? Numbers?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

At this point, I would offer a lot less money than before. It would probably be smart to sign him, but I am mad at him. I think everyone wanted to see him play.

If he did not sign for a significant amount of money, I would let him sit there and take out loans all year.
                          I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

http://www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_6854458

31 million guaranteed. very happy it wasn't 35 or 36 like his agents demanded.

Comment

Hes sucessfully ruined his first year.what an idiot this is what we originally offered.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                                Hes sucessfully ruined his first year.what an idiot this is what we originally offered.
                                yea he would of been most likely the #2 already with a decent chance of seeing the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information