Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Williams

How has he looked in the pre-season?

Do you see him making the team/contributing?

I know he is reunited with Lane Kiffin.

All I know about your WR's is that Porter's starting.

what else?

I'm thinking about either grabbing Mike, Zach Miller or Bo Scaife (Vince Young is really clicking with him)
    Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Mikes been doing well during the preseason.Cant say how much he will contribute.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

He's been tearing it up in the exhibition season but we dont know how much of the field he'll see, he's battling for the #3 spot with Travis Taylor and JLH

Comment

as most of us predicted hes gonna be mainly used as a #3 WR who will be a huge red zone target with high potential later down the road

Comment

Mike Williams really wasn't that unproductive when he was in Mariucci's system as a rookie. He only had his issues with Martz, which makes sense considering he is a antithesis of a Martz WR. I really do not think he is a bust; he has a legitimate shot to turn it around under Kiffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            Mike Williams really wasn't that unproductive when he was in Mariucci's system as a rookie. He only had his issues with Martz, which makes sense considering he is a antithesis of a Martz WR. I really do not think he is a bust; he has a legitimate shot to turn it around under Kiffin.
            yes he was......

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information