Raiders vs Browns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders vs Browns

I'm going to the game again. Hopefully it's a better one.

Also, Travis Taylor was released and Jon Alston is now on the regular roster.

Hopefully McClown gets injured.Otherwise........
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

put curry at qb, daunte at rb, josh at wr. excellent.

Comment

Lamont Jordan will continue to prove Art Shell and Tom Walsh incompetent.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Yippppeeeeee!

We pulled that same timeout before the FG that was used against us last week and then we blocked the game winner. That was a great finish.

Comment

VICTORY!!!!!!!!! lamont is a beast. we should be 2-1 atleast

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I was listening to the radio and it sounded like Shweigert almost blew that one for us. It was on a pass over the middle on that last drive. Papa said Stew missed the tackle and allowed Winslow to pick up a bunch more yards. Why is this guy still starting?

Comment

Lamont is doing a good job but im very worried about our defense .... for the main reason we arnt putting enough pressure ont he QB where is burgess and sapp this was the reason our secondary really took advantage of the pressure caused by our line last year. In the 4th quarter we played way to much prevent defense which almost cost us the game in the end. Thankfully we come out with a win but way to close for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                  I was listening to the radio and it sounded like Shweigert almost blew that one for us. It was on a pass over the middle on that last drive. Papa said Stew missed the tackle and allowed Winslow to pick up a bunch more yards. Why is this guy still starting?
                  we should have keeped darious. guy is a leader and is like a 4th LB that can cover

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Kurve View Post
                    Lamont is doing a good job but im very worried about our defense .... for the main reason we arnt putting enough pressure ont he QB where is burgess and sapp this was the reason our secondary really took advantage of the pressure caused by our line last year. In the 4th quarter we played way to much prevent defense which almost cost us the game in the end. Thankfully we come out with a win but way to close for my taste.
                    i thought burgess was out today? mayb sapp should gain back that 50lbs and have the season that he had last year

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Congrats Raiders...

I really don't think either of us played good football, but still, a win is a win.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        we should have keeped darious. guy is a leader and is like a 4th LB that can cover
                        And hes also a SS.Though I agree Eugene sucks.
                        As for Stu he does for the most part play well.Most people like to pick on him because he can only tackle a guy by grabbing him by the ankles.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

lamont jordan is a beast. i don't know what's going on with the defense. i thought we pissed it away but we got lucky. 1-2. good game.

Comment

i think jordan is #2 in the league in rushing. guess the o-line blows omgz.

still a long ways to go though.

Comment

Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information