Captain Kirk on Inside The NFL HBO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Kirk on Inside The NFL HBO

On the show he had a mic'd up segment. very good piece. hopefully it will get on youtube eventually.

"I win every day. I get paid to play for the team I have loved my entire life"

His parents have owned season tickets since 1995.

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
    On the show he had a mic'd up segment. very good piece. hopefully it will get on youtube eventually.

"I win every day. I get paid to play for the team I have loved my entire life"

His parents have owned season tickets since 1995.
    It was an awesome segment, I really liked how his dad kept his far away seats to stay with the real fans. I also thought it was great to hear him taunting Braylon and K2...

Comment

yea. hopefully it will be easy to re-sign him and asomugha. they both have huge ties to the area and the team.

Comment

K-Mo was born to be a Raider.

Comment

this was all said before on Jim Rome is Burning really

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
            this was all said before on Jim Rome is Burning really
            yea, and...?

Comment

Amazing what happens when we draft a football player rather than an athlete. Maybe we should try that again sometime.

Kirk's impact in coverage has been a really nice surprise. The kid has a great feel for the game, and that's going to make him an All Pro...along with that heart and desire.

Comment

he has become my favorite Raider real fast. Him and Thomas Howard have been playing amazing this season.
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information