Oakland at Miami

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stash View Post
    He has 2 weeks to recover plus we get Rhodes back from suspension. It also looks like it doesn't matter who is in the backfield, the o-line is dominating in the run game.
    It looks like it's his back again though, same thing that kept him out of most of last season. Sure our run game has been dominating, but Jordan brings so much fire to this team.

Comment

with this o-line u could put anyone back there and have success..its the passing game that needs some work

Comment

Daunte's leg looked awesome. Is he the starter next week anybody know?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Tough for a QB to get going when he only passes once every five plays. There were a couple dropped passes today too.

I wouldn't get too excited about the success of our running game as it was against a terrible/injured defense. However, if we can get 200 run yards against SD I will fly down to Oakland and kiss Cable myself. You have to walk before you can, and the OL certainly walked all over Miami today so that is a good sign I suppose.

I just hope Lamont isn't too badly hurt. He is definitely the emotional leader on offense, and he has finally looked like a #1 RB this season.

PS - Gallery is starting to look pretty damn good at LG.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

umm

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
            Daunte's leg looked awesome. Is he the starter next week anybody know?
            Kiffin said he wouldn't decide on that until the week of the next game. I don't see how Culpepper doesn't get the nod. He still hasn't thrown a pick and that is pretty much the key to our current gameplans. Run the ball, bend but don't break on D and minimize turnovers.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

im sorry for laughing about lamont getting hurt..it was immature of me and i shouldnt of done it...my bad, i hope he is ok and continues to play well

Comment

If Lamont is hurt for next weeks game Dominic Rhodes will make up for him.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                  If Lamont is hurt for next weeks game Dominic Rhodes will make up for him.
                  pretty much I think whoever we plug back there will do well...

Comment

from jerry macdonald's blog. lmao. sounds like the game was at home.

– Miami fans began leaving the stadium midway through the fourth quarter as the Raiders repeatedly hammered the Dolphins on the ground. Oakland ran the ball on 19 of its final 20 plays, gaining 134 yards.

(Update: Raider fans, as noted during an in-game posting, essentially took over the stadium at that point. I later learned that Miami fans pelted Raiders busses with bottles cans and whatever else they could get their hands on. A window was shattered on one bus, and its occupants were distributed among other busses in the team traveling party. Real classy).

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                      Tough for a QB to get going when he only passes once every five plays. There were a couple dropped passes today too.

I wouldn't get too excited about the success of our running game as it was against a terrible/injured defense. However, if we can get 200 run yards against SD I will fly down to Oakland and kiss Cable myself. You have to walk before you can, and the OL certainly walked all over Miami today so that is a good sign I suppose.

I just hope Lamont isn't too badly hurt. He is definitely the emotional leader on offense, and he has finally looked like a #1 RB this season.

PS - Gallery is starting to look pretty damn good at LG.
                      like the commentator said as a tackle gallery looked every bit a bust but as a guard hes lookin really dominant back there. too bad it took all these years to realize.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        like the commentator said as a tackle gallery looked every bit a bust but as a guard hes lookin really dominant back there. too bad it took all these years to realize.
                        I think most of gallerys failure in the league has to due with the sceme that was placed in at the moment. I wouldnt count out that down the road gallery be put in Tackle position again and succeed

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information