raiders vs chiefs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raiders vs chiefs

if you did not catch the game its ok. just go back to last years game. bad offense, good defense, leading up to a game ending int by jarrad page. good times.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Yah gotta love these divisional games...especially against KC where we find new and creative ways to lose every year.

PS - I bet Kiffin is wishing he would have kicked that FG now.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

How about those uncharacteristic drops by Curry? Those hurt as well.

Comment

Overall I don't like what I see in these past two games. Just not playing well at all....it is too bad b/c other than two plays our defense was dominant.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
          Yah gotta love these divisional games...especially against KC where we find new and creative ways to lose every year.

PS - I bet Kiffin is wishing he would have kicked that FG now.
          i hear ya man, its like you can feel it in the pit of your stomach. like you know some how some way there going to figure out how to lose it.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I was so confident in expecting a Jano 65 yarder to break the record for some reason.
            Peyton Manning Fanboy
            Originally posted by Complex
            They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information