Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush/Jordan

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../SPOBTGA1K.DTL

I haven't seen this anywhere else but it says LaMont asked for his release. Finally we get to see Michael Bush.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. Maybe Al will keep Rhodes or Jordan so the Broncos or Chiefs won't get them.

I am sorry, but Michael Bush reminds me too much of Eric Shelton. But I hope we works out for you guys. I don't like seeing teams lose unless they are in my division.

Comment

I hope both Jordan and Rhodes are gone after this season.Were paying them to stand on the sidelines.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Ideal situation would be to activate Bush so we can see if he is the real deal and put Jordan on the IR or make him inactive some other way. This way we can trade Jordan in the offseason to a team outside the division/conference and at least get a late round draft pick.

EDIT: I guess I can forget about that little scenario lol

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...105714&id=4156

They kept Bush on the PUP list so his season is over
        Last edited by Stash; 11-22-2007, 01:29 AM.

Comment

smart move by the raiders as this gives bush more time to "fully" recover from that devastating knee injury and prevents KC from getting jordan and burning us. atleast this way we can control where jordan ends up.

Comment

With the way Jordan has been running since his back injury I wouldnt be to worried about him running against us to be honest.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

yea your right plus nobody can run behind that chiefs o-line anyways

Comment

I hope Bush, is healthy next year. He could be the real deal if he is healthy.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I really really like Bush, I hope he gets some sort of a astarting job.
                  http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

I seriously doubt he starts over Fargas.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      I seriously doubt he starts over Fargas.
                      it'll e a nice 1-2 punch....and jordan is not going to end up with anyone in our division. We'll probably trade him for a 6th rounder...
                      myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

Originally posted by raiderfan_89 View Post
                        We'll probably trade him for a 6th rounder...
                        Trade Jordan to whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                          Trade Jordan to whom?
                          The Jets look like they need a RB... How about them?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                            The Jets look like they need a RB... How about them?
                            If the Jets were willing to pay Jordan the type of money he is currently getting, they could have before he became a free agent. And the Jets don't really need a RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                              If the Jets were willing to pay Jordan the type of money he is currently getting, they could have before he became a free agent. And the Jets don't really need a RB.
                              I know that it's not translated well over the internet, but my comment was said wholly tongue in cheek. :D

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information