No announcement yet.

Lane Kiffin Gone???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see Al firing Rob Ryan too. IDK.

Comment

I hope he stays.He has this team going in the right direction.I guess Al Davis cant bully him around.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Apparently Michigan has spoken with him about their vacancy.

Comment

All this stuff makes no sense at all. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

The Oakland Tribune had a funny jab towards ProFootballTalk.com in their blog.

Kiffin threw a chair through his office window and challenged Al Davis to fight when he found out Norm Chow was interviewing for the UCLA job, according to a non-industry source who made up the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy View Post
              The Oakland Tribune had a funny jab towards ProFootballTalk.com in their blog.
              LOL, good stuff

Comment

Petrino was a situation anyone could see coming. Kiffin hasn't appeared anywhere near as useless as Shanahan was for Al Davis to fire him, and despite getting rocked by a vastly superior Green Bay team last week, Oakland has looked pretty damn good as of late.

I refuse to believe any of these rumors until something more concrete pops up.

Comment

Wow, if Kiffin leaves, college coaches might have to wait a while to jump to the Nfl.
                  But rumors are rumors.
                  I know that quote from the Oakland tribune was meant to be funny, but I would be ecstatic if Norm Chow became UCLA's headcoach. All those highly recruited QBs would actually pan out.
                  Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                  Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                  Originally posted by Lions WMD
                  It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

Yah I don't really believe any of these rumors, but I think we will be hearing a lot of them since Kiffin is fresh from the college ranks.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see much credence to any of these rumors. I think Kiffin is here at least one more year and probably a few more after that. Anything past that will depend on relationship with Davis (just like Gruden's tenure here) and how well the team performs. I fully expect a .500 team or better next year and thus reserving one more year at least for Kiffin. Double digit losses again and his job might be in trouble.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

It would be an even bigger mess than last time since the players actually like kiffin and what he is doing.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information