No announcement yet.

Final Review

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stash View Post
    I think it was the other way around. I'm pretty sure KC can't pick ahead of us because of some technicality, they are listed ahead of us in the AFC West standings. So the coin toss would be between us and ATL and we would end up with either the 3rd/4th pick. If we win, we get the 3rd pick, KC gets the 4th, and ATL gets the 5th. If we lose, ATL gets the 3rd, we get the 4th, and KC gets the 5th. I'm pretty sure that's the situation.....but I could be mistaken.
    Yeah, my bad. I read something on gbnreport on Sunday and they were saying something different. So you're right, 3rd or 4th pick...not bad.

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      Ya Zack really impressed me the last week of the season with Russell. With Miller, Curry and Porter, Rusell should have a decent season. But we still need that number 1 WR. There arnt any that stand out in this years draft so mayb through trade of F/A we can get one
      I hear ya, maybe we could draft Doucet or Jackson if they drop far enough.

Thanks to jackalope

Hmm, I could see Doucet falling but I don't know if he has legitmate #1 WR potential tho. I still think we have to address our OL and DL, but if DMac falls and shows well at the Combine, I don't see how we can't take him.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Debug Information