Who You Want At One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
    Honestly for me at this point i'll take Russell, Quinn, AD, Johnson, even Thomas wouldnt be bad. Anyone of those players would be a good addition imo.

i agree. all of them would help this team. its just how davis rates them is how we are pciking them.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I want CJ... My CC Times reported that he ran a 4.35 and 4.31 at the combine and measured in at 6'5, 239. He's basically on Moss's level in terms of freakish athleticism but his attitude is more like Marvin Harrison's... I say dump Moss and te 9 Million he's being paid per year and pick up CJ.
      Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
      Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

I agree with D4rk One

I saw CJ ran a 4.35
        Last edited by Raiderz4Life; 02-26-2007, 10:18 PM.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

yeah, i agree w/you guys, i just dont see how anyone would pass on a FREAK like Calvin Johnson. The Cardinals took Larry Fitzgerald when they already had Anquan Boldin and Bryant Johnson. We should do the same thing by taking Calvin Johnson and have 3 WR Sets as the base formation. We can then take Brian Leonard (Rutgers) in the 2nd and make him an H-Back. It would make a lot of sense since we have no legit TE on the roster. As far as QB goes, we can take one via the draft, free agency, or see how Walter does this year. obviously we need a couple since we currently just have Walter.

Comment

Brian Leonard would be nice but our OL needs massive help.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Brian Leonard would be awesome. I do agree with that we need O-Line help but i hope we can suqeeze out another 2nd roun or 3rd round pick and get Leonard while still adressin our O-Line needs. Good Linemen can be found later in the draft as well, like Boothe who played well and I didnt get to see McNasty a whole lot but i think he played well.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                Brian Leonard would be awesome. I do agree with that we need O-Line help but i hope we can suqeeze out another 2nd roun or 3rd round pick and get Leonard while still adressin our O-Line needs. Good Linemen can be found later in the draft as well, like Boothe who played well and I didnt get to see McNasty a whole lot but i think he played well.
                McNasty did not play well enough to be an adequate NFL starter but he played well for a 3rd round sleeper pick.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                  McNasty did not play well enough to be an adequate NFL starter but he played well for a 3rd round sleeper pick.
                  Well, he was playing out of position...I think he'll play better at tackle, where he won't be overpowered as much.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                    Well, he was playing out of position...I think he'll play better at tackle, where he won't be overpowered as much.
                    Well, if Gallery is moving to RT, then I'm sure scared, because there is no way McQuistan is a NFL LT.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      Well, if Gallery is moving to RT, then I'm sure scared, because there is no way McQuistan is a NFL LT.
                      I said tackle for a reason. :P I think RT is probably his best position right now, but now that Gallery was given that...he's stuck at LG for now.

Comment

Who's your LT...? Sims? right?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

thats the rumor.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Russell all the way

I go to LSU and have been watching Jamarcuss for two years. He is simply the most physically talented QB I have ever watched. He can make throws and plays that no one can make. CJ is unreal as well, but can Walter or whoever else really get him the ball well. I think Jamarcuss could produce more numbers and more wins with our current WR core than Calvin could with Walter. Trust me, Jamarcuss is a difference maker to the max. I want JR. GEAUX TIGERS!

P.S. Maybe we can convince Glen Davis to enter the draft next year and put him at TE!

Comment

Best case scenario would be trading down with the cards. That guarantees that either Russell, Quinn, Peterson, Johnson, or Thomas will be left and i would be happy with anyone of those players.
                              Peyton Manning Fanboy
                              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Comment

Originally posted by LSURaider View Post
                                I go to LSU and have been watching Jamarcuss for two years. He is simply the most physically talented QB I have ever watched. He can make throws and plays that no one can make. CJ is unreal as well, but can Walter or whoever else really get him the ball well. I think Jamarcuss could produce more numbers and more wins with our current WR core than Calvin could with Walter. Trust me, Jamarcuss is a difference maker to the max. I want JR. GEAUX TIGERS!

P.S. Maybe we can convince Glen Davis to enter the draft next year and put him at TE!
                                would rather have Shaq at TE
                                Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information