X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who You Want At One

just name who you want to pick or if u want to trade down

mine is...

if keep moss and porter we go with jruss, if moss is gone CJ and if jordan is gone AD or trade down to get lynch

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

AD without a doubt.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Today it would be Russell. If Jordan is gone, AD. If Moss is gone, CJ.
      Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

If Moss is gone I definitely want CJ as well, but if he stays then I would love to trade down.

Comment

I love the new boards, and I want JaMarcus Russell
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

If the Raiders trade for a QB - Calvin Johnson
            If the Raiders don't trade for a QB and Moss stays. JaMarcus Russell
            If the Raiders trade for a QB and Jordan gets cut Adrian Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Oaktown1981 View Post
              If the Raiders trade for a QB - Calvin Johnson
              If the Raiders don't trade for a QB and Moss stays. JaMarcus Russell
              If the Raiders trade for a QB and Jordan gets cut Adrian Peterson.
              let me get this straight, if oakland doesnt go for a qb and cuts jordan u would want russell then?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I Want us to take CJ. im a HUGE CJ fan. But I'd be good with Russell.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

idc. i want Staley and Kalil!!!!
                  Peyton Manning Fanboy
                  Originally posted by Complex
                  They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

I've been on J Russell for the entire time. I think we definately need a Franchise Qb and I think J Russell is both a better QB now than Quinn but also has more potential. However, I'm impressed with Quinn because I feel like he is obsessed with playing football, which I really thought is what made Gannon great. Also with a young head coach who seems to be innovative and utilizes an offense with complicated schemes designed to attack mismatches, it might be best to match up with Quinn instead of Russell.

I'm split on the two as of now.

Comment

Honestly for me at this point i'll take Russell, Quinn, AD, Johnson, even Thomas wouldnt be bad. Anyone of those players would be a good addition imo.

Comment

im still goin for quinn

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                          Honestly for me at this point i'll take Russell, Quinn, AD, Johnson, even Thomas wouldnt be bad. Anyone of those players would be a good addition imo.

Couldn't agree more. I am almost assured to be a happy camper come draft day.
                          Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

If davis selects a QB, do you think russell is a more likely option?

Comment

I don't think anyone can say for certain. It really depends on their pro days and interviews. Any of the top 5 offensive picks are great players, but I'd most like to trade down and take Quinn at 3-5.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information