Gallery moving to RT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stash View Post
    If Gallery is at RT, Sims at LT, C would be the next place to address with Grove struggling. Maybe draft Kalil and move Grove to guard.
    I'm with Paranoid, and would like Staley at 33.

Comment

I think Kiffin may be more inclined to go with Kalil in the 2nd just because he coached him and he fits well in the ZBS.But it depends what him and Cable think of Grove obviously.Staley would be a good pick though.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I think it all depends on what they place greater importance on, how sure they are of Sims, and how much Kiffin likes Kalil.

I tend to think that LT is more important than C (both are very important), so I go with Staley. This draft is also kinda short on good LT prospect, while you can usually get a pretty good ZBS center later on.

Comment

Ill take Kalil or Staley at 33 overall. Both would be great fits and fill needs. I personally like Staley more b/c he is a LT which is more important than C, but either one would work and I strongly believe we will pick one of the 2 with our 2nd rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            I think it all depends on what they place greater importance on, how sure they are of Sims, and how much Kiffin likes Kalil.

I tend to think that LT is more important than C (both are very important), so I go with Staley. This draft is also kinda short on good LT prospect, while you can usually get a pretty good ZBS center later on.
            Couldn't agree more I think we can get a better ZBS C prospect in the 3-7th than we can a LT prospect.
            Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

sims better not be our lt
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

We need to keep Gallery at one place, this better be the last place.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information