No announcement yet.

Raiders 08 Draft Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray McDonald said he talked to the Raiders.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

another tommy kelly. a de/dt hybrid type of player. could be a good day 2 pick up.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Originally posted by raidersfanxxx View Post
        another tommy kelly. a de/dt hybrid type of player. could be a good day 2 pick up.
        That's exactly who I thought of as well.
        Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

McDonald and Kareem Brown are pretty similar players, and are part of the few later round prospects actually linked to Oakland. I think it's safe to say we're getting a d-line upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            McDonald and Kareem Brown are pretty similar players, and are part of the few later round prospects actually linked to Oakland. I think it's safe to say we're getting a d-line upgrade.
            I'm happy with that. I like the starters of Burgess, Sands, Sapp, Kelly/Huntley more than most but we could really use some depth and some young guys to develop.
            Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

yeah, i like how things are looking on the d-line so far

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

another guy I would like to get is Ikaika Alama Francis.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

A mid round DE/DT would be nice. I'd prefer one with good pass rushing skills as Tommy Kelly is an alright all around guy, would be nice to switch him with someone on the passing downs [ala Lance Johnstone, is he still with us btw?].

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                    another guy I would like to get is Ikaika Alama Francis.
                    Would love to get Alma-Francis, but we'd likely have spend our 33rd on him, so I'm not entirely sure it is worth it. I love him as a player though.

Comment

fgqwh

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      Would love to get Alma-Francis, but we'd likely have spend our 33rd on him, so I'm not entirely sure it is worth it. I love him as a player though.
                      I think we'll get OL help in the 2nd before we draft DL.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

since sims is our LT now do u think getting sears in the 2nd is a good pick? hes a OT/G. he will be our future OT and our present G

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

not a good fit in the ZBS

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I don't think D-line should be much of a concern early in the draft. Maybe pick someone up on day 2, but the first day picks should be used to address WR, OL, TE or anything else on offense.

Comment

One guy I like alot right now is Ben Patrick.

Comment

I dont think we go offensive line in the 2nd round unless Kahil is there and we feel we need to upgrade Grove. Barry Sims is our left tackle so i doubt we go so high with a tackle. We've penciled in Boothe as our RG as he played really well last year and Gallery is our RT. That leaves LG and C and Grove and McQusitan. I dont see any gaurds worthy of our 2nd round pick so I think we'll be looking somewhere else with that pick.

TE,WR (if we trade Moss), DT, DE, maybe SS

Targets: Greg Olsen (may have to trade up), Kahil obviously, Gonzo, I'd love Anthony Spencer here

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information