Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders 08 Draft Room

General Draft Talk

Antonio Pittman ran a 4.43 in the 40.I wouldbt mind picking him up.i think hes the third best RB in the draft.didnt think the was this fast and Ive never liked Bush or Irons.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

The RB that impressed me most was Henry from Arizona. The guy is 5-11 230 and he ran a 4.3 in the 40. That is damn good for anyone let alone someone his size and I wouldn't mind us picking him up.

Comment

what round do u think we go RB in? i say 4th or 5th. what kind of back do we need? Big back, complete back or fast back?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

i like pittman but i like hunt more. also henry and walker.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          what round do u think we go RB in? i say 4th or 5th. what kind of back do we need? Big back, complete back or fast back?

I agree we will probably go RB in the 4th or 5th. I can't see Booker falling that far but Henry, Walker and maybe Pittman are possibilities.
          Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

I like AD.theres no doubt that we need someone who has power.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Im starting to think the Raiders might take Chris Henry in the third or fourth round. If we get a 3rd round comp or trade Randy for a 3rd rounder, maybe we use it on him, although I dont think we spend a pick at the top of third on him. Top of the 4th I could see.

Comment

any chance of brian loenard? he ran a sub 4.5 today i think. he has power i believe and has excellent hands

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

If we take a RB I like Bush and Irons, maybe Darius Walker. Pittman is ok too im not very high on him.

SN-did everyone's post count go down?

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                    If we take a RB I like Bush and Irons, maybe Darius Walker. Pittman is ok too im not very high on him.

SN-did everyone's post count go down?

yes every1's did. i dont like bush though. he is like jordan. big sized but doesnt run any1 over

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

what are we looking for exactly? A westbrook type back? a power back like rudi johnson?

Comment

I am of the opinion that we need a power back.

I really like Dwayne Wright and Tony Hunt.

Comment

I think we need a complete back. One that can run with power speed and catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                            I think we need a complete back. One that can run with power speed and catch the ball.
                            brian leonard

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

What about someone like Lorenzo Booker?
                              Can Brian Leonard really play RB? He might be a good FB but im not sure bout RB.
                              Last edited by Raiderz4Life; 02-25-2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information