• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doingthisinsteadofwork
    started a topic Raiders 08 Draft Room

Raiders 08 Draft Room

General Draft Talk

Antonio Pittman ran a 4.43 in the 40.I wouldbt mind picking him up.i think hes the third best RB in the draft.didnt think the was this fast and Ive never liked Bush or Irons.

• raidersfanxxx
    replied
    i think i might honestly cry this Saturday if we pick chris long.

Leave a comment:

• raiderfan_89
    replied
    We're gonna get Chris Long or Vernon Gholston.
    No doubt in my mind.
    We are not gonna trade down.
    Al Davis will never allow it(Sad but true).
    Last edited by raiderfan_89; 04-23-2008, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    If Jerry Jones wants DMAC that bad then we can surly make a deal with them to trade down for more picks.

Leave a comment:

• slightlyaraiderfan
    replied
    It makes me want to trade down even more, but I doubt Al will let something like that happen.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderNation
    replied
    IF we get Hall, do you think our draft picks will change? We look like were trading a 2nd for him, so we probably have to draft dline in the 1st instead of DMAC

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    Even if we traded our first for both of Dallas's 1 rounder and their third. I'd be cool with that. If we don't I'd look at somebody to stop the run. I still like Golhston.

Leave a comment:

• raidersfanxxx
    replied
    williams and campbell would be nice

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by raidersfanxxx View Post
    something tells me AL has something up his sleeve. I sense AL and Jerry have some kind of trade in the works...
    and I would have no problem with it .. we need the picks.

Leave a comment:

• raidersfanxxx
    replied
    something tells me AL has something up his sleeve. I sense AL and Jerry have some kind of trade in the works...

Leave a comment:

• Stash
    replied
    We already didn't have a 3rd rounder and now with the D. Hall trade we have no 2nd, so what does this mean for our draft strategy?

Before the trade I was hoping for DE in the 1st and LT in the 2nd, but now that scenario is gone. I'm really hoping we trade our 1st to make up for the lack of picks we have and also to avoid paying the #4 pick a ton of money (especially considering we have already spent a boatload).

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    Between Curry's dropped balls and Porter having on in off games. We wouldn't be to bad with the exception of Berrian. I'd take Rodgers because he would eliminate the idea of drafting a Dt when we could either trade down and get more draft picks or take a tweener DE we can take a chance on. But our WR core right now is probably the poorest in the league right now so I might take Berrian, it's almost like a coin flip right now.

Leave a comment:

• Komp
    replied
    I could see us still going after Ellis now with Kelly signed. Dorsey, not so much. I really have no idea what our draft strategy is. Apparently we are going after Shaun Rogers and Bernard Berrian in FA as well. Al must have a piggy bank stashed away somewhere. And if had to choose between Berrian and Rogers I would take Berrian in a heartbeat.....we'd have arguably the best deep route QB-WR combo in the league and Al would be in heaven.

Leave a comment:

replied
    McFadden always tempts me but who really knows right now ..

Leave a comment:

• Stash
    replied
    How do you think the huge contract we gave Kelly will effect our draft strategy? His contract along with the contracts of Burgess and Sands make this a pretty expensive D-line already (especially for their talent level). I think DT is still a big need but if we draft DT/DE with the 4th pick it would just make our D-line ridiculously expensive.
    Last edited by Stash; 02-28-2008, 11:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information