Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders 2009 Season Discussion

FA Talk

I would like to sign a veteran QB like Huard or Garcia.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
    FA Talk

I would like to sign a veteran QB like Huard or Garcia.
    that would be great to get one of them, i would also want a big back like jamaal lewis if he doesnt ask for too much money. another is the G from cinn

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

FB - Justin Griffin
      TE - Daniel Graham
      TE - Eric Johnson
      OG - Eric Steinbach
      OG - Kris Dielman

Comment

someone is going to overpay to get garcia and hopefully its not us. i like huard though but if he gets promised the starting job after trent green i doubt he will leave.

Comment

I think Daniel Graham would be an excellent, affordable acquisition for us to make.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Najeh Davenport RB or Jamaal Lewis RB(has to be released):big running back
            Justin Griffith FB: a complete fb
            Leonard Davis OT/OG or Eric Steinbach OG: both are/could be very good guards
            Garcia or Huard: will give a vet qb to help who ever plays behind him (russell,palmer or walter

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

In order

Steinbach
              Graham
              E.Johnson
              Floyd Womack

Boss Bailey
              Kelley Washington

I know the last two are stupid but I love there athleticism and always thought of them as possible stars with the right coaching. Failed projects elsewhere that might pan out in Silver and Black....
              Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Justin Griffin and Graham would be nice
                Taking a Knapp.

Comment

The players I want in this order:

1. Daniel Graham - Our offense badly needs a TE and he is very reliable and a great blocker who will help our run game.
                  2. Damon Huard - Good QB for our offense and did great in KC last year, and would be relatively cheap and we dont have to trade for him. Allows us to take CJ.
                  3. Eric Steinbach/Kris Dielman - Either would do a lot to help the interior of our line, both could fit into the ZBS.

TE and OL are the positions we NEED to address in FA. QB maybe too, but that depends on if we're gonna talk Russell.

Comment

I would love to get Huard, he played very efficiently this past season and either Graham or Johnson at TE. I don't like big Leonard Davis because he will require a huge contract and probably isn't a good fti for the ZBS. I would rather steal Dielman from within the division.

Comment

i would love for a guy like Graham and Griffith would be awesome too. I would like Adalius Thomas to come to Oaktown, i like Sam Williams but i think he can be upgraded. He'll probably cost a whole lot though. Any good DTs available?

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

We resigned Sands on a nice contract.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

To go along with the veteran QB's, I wouldn't mind throwing Tim Rattay's hat in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            We resigned Sands on a nice contract.
                            very important sign there

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                              To go along with the veteran QB's, I wouldn't mind throwing Tim Rattay's hat in the ring.
                              if he goes for a low price and we dont get huard or garcia id want him. he hasnt really proven anything though

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information