No announcement yet.

Raiders 2009 Season Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The options at QB in free agency are bad, Huard was the only one that I would have liked. Probably over an 80% chance Raiders draft Russell or Quinn

Garcia won't be the QB with Moss here that's for sure..
    Last edited by NIN1984; 02-28-2007, 11:33 AM. Reason: .
    Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Yes, I would say it is most definitely looking like a QB at #1 for us, the only question is which one.

A first and a third for Schaub? Yikes that is ridiculously steep for a backup QB.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
        Yes, I would say it is most definitely looking like a QB at #1 for us, the only question is which one.

A first and a third for Schaub? Yikes that is ridiculously steep for a backup QB.
        we are still going to sign a qb.

and for Schaub that doesnt mean a team cant trade for him for less. i wonder what the Falcons want for Schaub since its going to be a given that he wont resign with them next year.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

brad johnson is a FA now. had a good season 2 years ago with MIN. if we cant get garcia or trade for a vet, i wouldnt mind him being a raider.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
            Garcia a Raider lol....it wont happen. Does anyone remember Garcia the last few years in DEt and Cle...Garbage. Right now he is a system QB. He's not a QB to rebuild a team with a new offense. If we sign him he will be public enemy #1 in the Raider nation by week 4. You rebuild a offense with a new Qb which is Russell
            I also remember every QB looking like crap in those two organizations.Garica is a good QB.A Veteran that we need.Right now all we have is Walter we need a veteran.Id much rather trade down and take Quinn than I would Russell.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Since KC signed Huard and it looks like he is the starter there could Green be a trade possibility? I wouldn't mind having him battle for our starting spot and he has great experience to pass on to whichever young QB's are on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                Since KC signed Huard and it looks like he is the starter there could Green be a trade possibility? I wouldn't mind having him battle for our starting spot and he has great experience to pass on to whichever young QB's are on the roster.
                that would be very good. they might ask for to much though

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Just saw an interview with Jeff Garcia on ESPN he seems open to the idea of coming to Oakland
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
                    Just saw an interview with Jeff Garcia on ESPN he seems open to the idea of coming to Oakland

thats great news

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

joey porter got cut. hes a bay area guy. think there s a shot we go after him? have the usc OLB we got last year as a back up for him.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

With his size he could play RDE.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

We offered Tommy Kelly a tender. Also Jeff Garcia news.

http://ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/

According to one league source, the Raiders have already maneuvered their way into position to strike quickly on Philadelphia's Jeff Garcia, who becomes a free agent at 9:01 p.m. (West coast time) when his contract expires.
                          Last edited by Windy; 03-01-2007, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I really hope we don't go after Garcia, I just plain do not like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                              We offered Tommy Kelly a tender. Also Jeff Garcia news.

http://ibabuzz.com/raidersblog/

the tommy kelly move is great. as far as the garcia part.....im not mad at it.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Question would you rather have Garcia in FA or Trent Green for a fourth rounder? I think I'd take Garcia just throwing it out there.
                                Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information